Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Complaining that execute is too strong?

Yet 150K crits with FROST BOMB on a warrior with full dreadfull are fine.

Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post

Cool.
    And a that warrior that crit me for 250k Last night, then 150k RIGHT AFTER (literally globaled me) on my full Malevolent is fine right?

Kay cool<3

Im glad we have an understanding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    And a that warrior that crit me for 250k Last night, then 150k RIGHT AFTER (literally globaled me) on my full Malevolent is fine right?

Kay cool<3
    I'm sure he did. I'm totally sure he executed you at full hp. Twice.

Never said he excuted me at full HP, He hit me with I think heroic strike, and excute right after.

Deleted
    I'm sure he did. I'm totally sure he executed you at full hp. Twice.
    Might also wanna work on making up your fictional stories, with those numbers, no one will believe you.

Do I need to get you videos bro? Of warriors globally people instantly in arenas.

5 stacks of tfb 343k heroic strikes.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Never said he excuted me at full HP, He hit me with I think heroic strike, and excute right after.
    That makes you even less believable. Difference being is that i have proof.
    I got evaporated before i could even switch to def stance.

Whats the name of that world top shaman again? it starts with a D I can't remember trying to find the video.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 05:19 AM ----------

That makes you even less believable. Difference being is that i have proof.
    I got evaporated before i could even switch to def stance.
    Here, This proof enough? Warriors are OP as hell. The combat log reads. 13k, 19, BOOM 294k crit with heroic strike. Yup, Warriors suuuuure can't killyou ina global cool down.

Last edited by Burnick; 2012-11-12 at 05:22 AM.

Here, This proof enough? Warriors are OP as hell.
    Oh god deal with it your precious pvp competitions will soon be TOTALLY balanced again as it is nerfed so everyone can be pro again !

I know ! Thank god<3 i even bitch when my own class is over powered ( shadow + healing = overpowered as fuck, -plays a priest- )

But hell, Even ghost crawler and a few other dev's said warrior burst is out of control, put that together and the amount of utility they have right now is insane.

Is the OP gunna reply to me? Or is he not, dude to the fact now he's been called out. Lol.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2012-11-12 at 05:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    5 stacks of tfb 343k heroic strikes.

RNG TFB proc rate sucks Orc balls.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Cool.
    Warrior complaining that other classes are OP in pvp.
    Hopefully blizzard will get a grip and imidiately buff warriors, faced with this great evidience.

Whats the name of that world top shaman again? it starts with a D I can't remember trying to find the video.

Here, This proof enough? Warriors are OP as hell. The combat log reads. 13k, 19, BOOM 294k crit with heroic strike. Yup, Warriors suuuuure can't killyou ina global cool down.
    I take it you don't understand how TFB works.

Edit: Quoted the wrong post, heh.
    Last edited by Underskilled; 2012-11-12 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    RNG TFB proc rate sucks Orc balls.
    Thats why ret paladins sucked when cata came out. though warriors dont need full 5 stacks of tfb to still do dumb dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I take it you don't understand how TFB works.
    Don't say Taste for blood was a part of this crit, Look at how much total damage he has. 998846 damage, He was either EXTREMELY lucky with Taste for Blood procs, or hacks. Cause with that amount of damage on him and the other players in his group, he did not have the amount of time required to get the 5stacks of Taste for blood due to how the procs work. He had 2 MAYBE 3 at most if he was lucky with procs and the chance to get it (If i remember correctly don't have have a 30% chance to get it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    Thats why ret paladins sucked when cata came out. though warriors dont need full 5 stacks of tfb to still do dumb dmg.

I know, I played Ret's I'm an Arms warrior and I think TFB is...in it's current form a waste.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had 5 stacks yesterday, I have currently BIS gear over the average (2,2k ish weekly income with conquest points, of course after the buff it's higher but just around average). I tried it out myself, 5 stack TFB. Took me 15 min on a target that was standing still doing nothing but healing, no CC, no Root, No stun or throw w/e, you name it. I got my 5 stacks, threw in a colossus smash, popped everything and it hit for 293k.

Now that's cleared.

To see the difference between Heroic Strike and Frost Bomb is that Frost Bomb doesn't reley on a proc rate of 5 stacks that requires I think blue post said the mathematically calculation just below 2%. It is like saying, I'm equipping this darkmoon card trinket, has a 2% chance to ressurect me in arena. Can you honestly trust the proc rate of that thing? I don't think so. Neither can you with heroic strike. You're lucky, most likely not or you're in the bad favor. All frostbomb requires is a PvP trinket on use with a evocation that has zero CDs, throw in a pet nova - Frostbomb 150k - Icelances 55-65k each - Nova - Deepfreeze.. Guess what comes now? SHATTER frosbolt + icelance 200k DMG. BAM! When that hits you, god knows what will happen'. Of course easier said then done.

But the concept is not comparable. Heroic Strike is something you have to pray for, it wont happen, it's a desperate prayer. however frostbomb is just pure "SKILL".

More into execute, nobody complained it was too OP?

Don't say Taste for blood was a part of this crit, Look at how much total damage he has. 998846 damage, He was either EXTREMELY lucky with Taste for Blood procs, or hacks. Cause with that amount of damage on him and the other players in his group, he did not have the amount of time required to get the 5stacks of Taste for blood due to how the procs work. He had 2 MAYBE 3 at most if he was lucky with procs and the chance to get it (If i remember correctly don't have have a 30% chance to get it)
    Thank you for answering your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    I had 5 stacks yesterday, I have currently BIS gear over the average (2,2k ish weekly income with conquest points, of course after the buff it's higher but just around average). I tried it out myself, 5 stack TFB. Took me 15 min on a target that was standing still doing nothing but healing, no CC, no Root, No stun or throw w/e, you name it. I got my 5 stacks, threw in a colossus smash, popped everything and it hit for 293k.

Now that's cleared.

To see the difference between Heroic Strike and Frost Bomb is that Frost Bomb doesn't reley on a proc rate of 5 stacks that requires I think blue post said the mathematically calculation just below 2%. It is like saying, I'm equipping this darkmoon card trinket, has a 2% chance to ressurect me in arena. Can you honestly trust the proc rate of that thing? I don't think so. Neither can you with heroic strike. You're lucky, most likely not or you're in the bad favor. All frostbomb requires is a PvP trinket on use with a evocation that has zero CDs, throw in a pet nova - Frostbomb 150k - Icelances 55-65k each - Nova - Deepfreeze.. Guess what comes now? SHATTER frosbolt + icelance 200k DMG. BAM! When that hits you, god knows what will happen'. Of course easier said then done.

But the concept is not comparable. Heroic Strike is something you have to pray for, it wont happen, it's a desperate prayer. however frostbomb is just pure "SKILL".

More into execute, nobody complained it was too OP?
    This guys post proves my point, 998946 damage, not damn near long enough for five stacks of TFB. Also I rewatched the video in 1080p, The only thing he had stacking he only had 3 stacks of.