Poll: Do you really think that new system of bonus loot is good?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's random

That's the point.

The sense of entitlement running rampant in this thread is very disconcerting.

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to roll what an 85? to get loot with the charm or loot in LFR. so you only have a 15% chance at loot. Sometimes you're at the butt end of that for a while before you get anything. best thing to do is only roll on high ticket items(ie weapons offhand/shield) galleon, or tier bosses. anything else would be a waste or a chance at "oh i got a 2nd pair of heroic boots gg '_' "

If they at least improve the system somehow.

I can get 4 possible items from Feng, got twice the Necklace and that is the single item from these 4 i don't need at all.

I got 3 items on my main from the same raid with the Elder Charm of Good Fortune, and 4 items on my alt. ON THE SAME DAY. It's all RNG and i was lucky that day.
    I LOVE the system they have made!

They have stated that gold only bags do feel a bit lame, so they are looking to put other rewards on the didn't win loot part of the table. Like any other feature, they'll tweak it until it feel pretty good, but they have no intention of moving totally away from RNG, even with bonus rolls.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alker/advanced

Chest (Hc)
    Bracers (Hc)
    Weapon
    Hands
    Legs
    Boots (Hc)
    Ring (Hc)

The coins are hands down the best feature implemented

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluddesu View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alker/advanced

Chest (Hc)
    Bracers (Hc)
    Weapon
    Hands
    Legs
    Boots (Hc)
    Ring (Hc)

The coins are hands down the best feature implemented
    Hate Mode activated

10+ Year Old Account
    Coins are pretty random, and I think that they are extremely fair. Once the tier bosses are out, I will just be using the coins on them. I have been saving my coins for bosses that drop 3 or more different items for me. Anything less is really a waste to be honest.

Besides the first week of LFR where I won 4 items (1 from every boss and 2 from the second boss) I have won very little in LFR or normal modes. Even on Sha. And this feels fair. The coins are a re-roll. They should not guarantee anything. If they did anything better than a reroll or if you got more than three, then dailies will be mandatory. As it is, 3 rerolls a week on gear is pretty optional, as most of the time you are just getting gold.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten two epics from my coins! I love them. Even when I don't get an item, I get gold! Score!
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Ret Pal Tier legs and gloves off of the Sha, Starshatter from LFR, and some helmet I didn't need (and wound up getting the next week without a coin anyways... which, again, I didn't need said helmet) in LFR.

so, more or less, I'm happy. As someone who will likely never step foot in a normal raid, I'm very pleased.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's free loot

We've survived 8 years in game without a system like this and still got all the loot we need

There's no need to complain when something you're getting for free isn't working out the best

You're not at a loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Deleted
    i would have agreed with the charms being pieces of crap till this week, when we killed Fend hc the first time and i thought lets just waste a charm on some extra gold.
    but instead of gold i got Wildfire Worldwalkers, since that i think the charms are awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    1 pvp ring from sha thanks to coin
    2 items from sha thanks to luck - no lfr stuff, no normal stuff, no nothing, seems sha is my only real friend

thats it

well fuck you very much RNG!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The choices in the poll sucked ass.

The only thing I dislike about the coin system is that you have to change spec if you want to use a coin for OS gear rolling, unless you were a dick a had changed specs before the fight.

So much fun having dps in tank spec for that extra chance at tank loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    i hate the charms of filling bagspace.. i am sitting on a good 1000 silver charms... and i stopped doing daylies more than a week ago
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i hate the charms of filling bagspace.. i am sitting on a good 1000 silver charms... and i stopped doing daylies more than a week ago
    Yeah, I am not very far behind you, almost have 4 stacks of 180 myself. Blizz said they are moving them to the currency tab in 5.1, so at least they acknowledge the problem.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far from coins:

Mindshard Drape
    Amulet of Seven Curses
    Sha-Skin Gloves (Warlock Tier)
    Fragment of Fear Made Flesh
    PVP ring, bracers, and neck.
    And a bunch of gold.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I use a charm on Sha and a charm on Elegon, because I want their respective mounts. No mount yet, but I went a year before I got my polar bear, so me and the RNG are quite familiar with one another. I had one charm left over this week, though, so when Imperial Vizier Zor'lok dropped his agility boots and our monk wanted them too, I used my extra roll. And got the boots too. Now we've both got boots.

I prefer that over only one of us getting boots.