Anyone know how to find what addon(s) that lag out my WoW

If an addon is causing problems I usually try disabling half of the addons, then half of that half if it still gives errors and so on but this error ONLY happens when I am in a dungeon so it will take FOREVER to figure out what addon cause the problem.

Quick background story: My SSD died yesterday so I reinstalled my computer on my harddrive instead. I reinstalled WoW and took an old backup of addons and updated them with curse.

The error: When in dungeons and fighting things start out fine but then I start to get small lags (everything freezes for a sec) The deeper into the dungeon the longer the freezes get. When at last boss I had up to like 20 sec when everything was frozen.

What I do know:

* Without addons everything works fine.
    * The more "intense" the fight is the worse it tends to get.
    * Outside dungeon things are ok, even if I hammer dummys for a long time while jumping around, moving cursor like crazy.
    ..:: Lvl 90's: 50 ::..

Mechagnome
    Probably a combatlog of sorts. Try disabling addons one by one.

Typically the culprits are things that read the combat log. Things like damage or threat meters and scrolling combat texts.

Do you have lua errors enabled? If not, try enabling them and run a dungeon to see if you get any errors.

Like Panacia wrote. You have a ton of Lua errors in the background. That what lags you to death. Enable "Show Lua errors" under help/others. Fix all the addons that spit out errors.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Blog | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | Guild | zorker.de

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Buggrabber and Bugsack are really nice mods to help you find out which mods might be giving you issues, without turning off the notice.