Thread: Way to go? 5.4

Lightbulb Way to go? 5.4

Good day, need some opinions from PTR experienced people, i've just rerolled from Spriest, to Lock since overall, were doing more dps on single/multi targets fight, i have just recieved the legedary meta gem, and wonder which SPEC is the way to go? For the most dps output for the new raid instance SoO awaiting, take in suggestions from the perspective of all the fights in SoO, i wanted to be demo, but seems like the loss of the RPPM changes, and UVLS trinket changes it alot.. I just want to gather the best possible gear for my secondary stats Mastery/Haste/Crit..

Thanks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks to be Affliction on majority of the fights with Demonology on the heavier AoE fights. Couldn't give you a confirmed stat weights but I am speculating for Affliction you will do Haste (9211) > Mastery > Haste > Crit. For Demonology, people think a heavy crit > mastery > haste will work out. Of course, these are speculations and I have absolutely no numbers to back these up.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fights will have a lots of adds.
    But depending your role / assignment you will play the specc that is best. All specs should be viable. I would suggest to play the one you have more experience with