Brawler's Guild PTR - Step by step

I'm posting a preview of the Brawler's Guild bosses if anyone is still interested in how it looks/what they do. I got to rank 7 in around 1 hour or so (Before the invites and I couldn't find any at the BMAH now to finish it) and I decided to share it since I saw most people stuck on rank 1. I wanted to do this before but I realised I got everything wrong (even audio and video quality \o/) but now it's fixed.

Here's the rank 1 bosses while rank 2 is processing.
    Rank 1: Bruce the Crockozaur, Random Mogu Guy, an angry Shoveltusk and a sissy dressed as a Torturer.

Here's the rank 4 reward as a bonus, the Clock'em mechanognome battle pet.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2012-11-14 at 07:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boss health would have been nice.

Nice quality video though man.

Quote Originally Posted by leelad View Post
    Boss health would have been nice.

Nice quality video though man.
    I expected it to be harder and I filmed all of it so if I died I could watch what went wrong so I didn't want to actually upload any of it . That was before the invite system and you can't get into it now on the PTR. I also double checked and I'm only rank 6 and 75% (you need rank 7 >.>) so I can't issue invites myself. They don't have that much health though.

Rank 2:

3rd incoming.

Rank 3:

I changed something so I can make the videos faster. The rest to rank 7 coming tonight. Also getting a new invitation.

Deleted
    Thank you for doing these videos OP.