Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Paragon 10man WorldFirst Grand Empress Shek'zeer

They just killed him.

Congraz to them

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...-blade/Paragon

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    Blood legion's reign didn't last very long

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz to them as no other guild is even at 5/6 in 10mans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Gz to them as no other guild is even at 5/6 in 10mans.
    And they say 10 man is easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    Blood legion's reign didn't last very long
    Well, practically it still lasts, Blood Legion is still on the first place.

Anyway, congratulations, Paragon! I hope you get some competition soon so you would have more of a thrill on 10man arena

By the way, wave of "GG Paragon, 10 mans suck and so do you lolz" posts incoming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post

actually paragon is now 1st

Anyway, congratulations, Paragon! I hope you get some competition soon so you would have more of a thrill on 10man arena

By the way, wave of "GG Paragon, 10 mans suck and so do you lolz" posts incoming
    Well honestly what do you expect, every single 25 man raider on the planet including paragon for years and years have argued that 25 is on a completely different level than 10 mans. There's been thread after thread every new tier that comes out.

Paragon switches to 10 mans and gets a world first - "10 mans are much harder this tier, for all the reasons all the 10 man raiders said for the last 6 years"

That's the very definition of fanboi-ism, especially when backed with no facts. 25's are still harder for the same reasons we've heard for over half a decade,
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon did it in less time than Blood Legion, which means Paragon now actually has World first.. Or maybe I'm just being nitpicky.

10+ Year Old Account

Paragon is 1st (at least at WoWprogress)

And anyone who posts that 10 mans suck and are easy etc. are just not very smart.
    I mean cmon, top 20 guilds there are 17x 25mans and 3x 10mans.

Surely there is more "competition" and focus on the 25man department but still 17v3
    is kinda extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Paragon did it in less time than Blood Legion, which means Paragon now actually has World first.. Or maybe I'm just being nitpicky.
    No, you're somewhat correct. BL took a few days longer to down Heroic Will, so they lost some 'points' for that on wowprogress's site. BL did get the first kill on GE, but because Paragon killed it the same day as them, they don't lose any points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Paragon is 1st (at least at WoWprogress)

And anyone who posts that 10 mans suck and are easy etc. are just not very smart.
    I mean cmon, top 20 guilds there are 17x 25mans and 3x 10mans.

Surely there is more "competition" and focus on the 25man department but still 17v3
    is kinda extreme.
    that indicate how incopitent are the ppl that play on 10 man raids and that its indeed the easy solution

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    No, you're somewhat correct. BL took a few days longer to down Heroic Will, so they lost some 'points' for that on wowprogress's site. BL did get the first kill on GE, but because Paragon killed it the same day as them, they don't lose any points.
    That is indeed correct, but on the clock BL still did it first, even if they did technicly take longer to kill the boss.

Are 10 and 25 mans tracked differently for world first - or is ther 1 world first, regardless of raid size?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Well honestly what do you expect, every single 25 man raider on the planet including paragon for years and years have argued that 25 is on a completely different level than 10 mans. There's been thread after thread every new tier that comes out.

Paragon switches to 10 mans and gets a world first - "10 mans are much harder this tier, for all the reasons all the 10 man raiders said for the last 6 years"

That's the very definition of fanboi-ism, especially when backed with no facts. 25's are still harder for the same reasons we've heard for over half a decade,
    10man vs 25man debate have only existed since Cataclysm. And it's always been judged on encounter basis, not a complete generalization. But since 10mans in Cataclysm were always compensated for "lack of buffs", it's mostly true that DPS checks (which, besides strategy planning, gives the biggest blocks for top guilds) were much easier in 10man. But now that every raid is expected to have full buffs, there's no such thing as compensation, and it is therefore much harder to judge which is the hardest format for every encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    And they say 10 man is easier...
    Ever consider that other 10 man guilds just aren't as good?

OT: Big gratz to Paragon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    that indicate how incopitent are the ppl that play on 10 man raids and that its indeed the easy solution
    Incompetent, yet world first. 'Cus fuck logic.

Wowprogress still lists it as a World Second kill... which it -is-. They are, however, -ranked- world 1 because of the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Yes, but for 6 years Paragon was telling us that 10M was significantly easier and should not be compared. Congratulations Paragon, you won the little league world series!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The endless discussion

The overall World First kill of Grand Empress Shek'zeer goes to Blood Legion. They also got the World First 25man kill with that.
    The overall World Second kill of Grand Empress Shek'zeer goes to Paragon. And they also got the World First 10man kill with that.

I also think that we should stop to compare 10/25man raiding. It has its differences and should be treated different.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.