Poll: Is it right?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really matters on what you're doing, I suppose... some things that you can do extend it quite a bit. Depends on the individuals involved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Really matters on what you're doing, I suppose... some things that you can do extend it quite a bit. Depends on the individuals involved as well.
    Being fit helps, in my experience. The difference between when I was just kind of sedentary to when I'm actively working out on a regular basis is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Being fit helps, in my experience. The difference between when I was just kind of sedentary to when I'm actively working out on a regular basis is huge.
    Being fit helps you delay climax?

Or is it the other way around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post

It lets you go on for longer without becoming exhausted, essentially.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Are admitted virgins. Guys lie about that status all the time, they don't want to be seen as "unmanly," not even in an anonymous poll.
    The poll isn't even public, you can't see who voted on what, so lying doesn't make much sense here...

Also, I'm a virgin myself and I think that intercourse that lasts between 7 mins to 13 mins seems to be the most enjoyable but like some people here have said, that's not the case for a lot of people.

Just from a general physical endurance standpoint, it makes long sessions more fun because you don't get so damned tired.

I don't quite get it why would people lie in an anonymous poll.
    I've always believed the internet promotes honesty under the protection of anonymity, there are so many things most wouldn't say irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I don't quite get it why would people lie in an anonymous poll.
    I don't either, but it's apparently something to do with maintaining an internal self image. It's a fairly well established phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Just from a general physical endurance standpoint, it makes long sessions more fun because you don't get so damned tired.
    Oh, I never ran into that problem. Although I don't have these 8 hour marathons that other people are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The poll isn't even public, you can't see who voted on what, so lying doesn't make much sense here...

Also, I'm a virgin myself and I think that intercourse that lasts between 7 mins to 13 mins seems to be the most enjoyable but like some people here have said, that's not the case for a lot of people.
    you are a virgin that has opinions what is an enjoyable time for sex? wut?
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2012-11-13 at 03:12 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

if that is excluding the"gettinginthemoodandtease"part it sounds about right
    N

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnaby View Post
    I just want the ending. To hell with 8 hours of foreplay, I'm not a woman. I give her just enough to get away with and then it's on to the show. It's worked for me so far.
    If all you want is the ending, you don't need the girl.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    you are a virgin that has opinions what is an enjoyable time for sex? wut?
    Just because I haven't done something doesn't mean I can't understand and see what is good or not.

That applies to anything in life.

Oh, I never ran into that problem. Although I don't have these 8 hour marathons that other people are talking about...

Ha, I'm not talking about 8 hours or anything silly. Really, it's just a subjective impression I have that I enjoy sex more when I'm in better physical condition. Part of it might be self image, part is physical endurance, part of it might even be hormonal. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just because I haven't done something doesn't mean I can't understand and see what is good or not.

That applies to anything in life.
    I have never eaten Indian food, but I would say the best indian food in the world is from bombay in my town.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I have never eaten Indian food, but I would say the best indian food in the world is from bombay in my town.
    More like "I've never eaten at an Indian restaurant, but from the Indian food I've made at home, I think I probably like Chicken Tikka Masala the best."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    If all you want is the ending, you don't need the girl.
    Hence why I'm happily single ;P
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Hah, a woman after my own heart. What's the female equivalent of the brofist? Sisfist just sounds wrong on soooo many levels :P
    One day a while back I logged into vent and one of the guys in my guild said, "Hey Lia, what up bro?" When everyone else started questioning him on the "bro" part of that, he didn't miss a beat. "No, it applies. Lia's a she-bro." Everyone else found that pretty amusing and it just stuck. So brofist totally works.

And now I'm afk to go find some coffee and try to get the mental image invoked by "sisfist" out of my mind. Thanks. :P
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-11-13 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    One day a while back I logged into vent and one of the guys in my guild said, "Hey Lia, what up bro?" When everyone else started questioning him on the "bro" part of that, he didn't miss a beat. "No, it applies. Lia's a she-bro." Everyone else found that pretty amusing and it just stuck. So brofist totally works.

And now I'm afk to go find some coffee and try to get the mental image invoked by "sisfist" out of my mind. Thanks. :P
    She-bro, hehe.
    Brofist it is then, and sisfist will never, ever see the light of day again O.o
    Sorry for warping your mind
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Last two posts have proved that this thread has evolved into nothing but friendly bitching and pointless digression that is more at home on Facebook than here.