446 63.90%
  • No, that's too short.

147 21.06%
  • My cherry's unpopped.

105 15.04%
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Really? My first time was horribly awkward and, compared to later experiences, not really that fantastic. Given that women are setup in a less obvious way when it comes to getting things taken care of, I'd expect it'd be even less satisfying for women. Did your guy know what he was doing for your first time?
    Agreed, my first time wasn't entirely straightforward, feeling nervous and pressured, etc. It was pretty unimpressive, really. It gets better though!

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    While I'm personally a virgin (I'm old fashioned in the sense I want it to be special )
    It won't be, it'll be anti-climactic. It's pleasant, but there's nothing particularly special about intercourse compared to other types of sex.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 08:39 AM ----------

Are admitted virgins. Guys lie about that status all the time, they don't want to be seen as "unmanly," not even in an anonymous poll.
    Isn't it pretty much true that there's not very many people over ~21 that are virgins though? Granted, there's a decent number of people here under that age, but still.

This article doesn't seem to be clear. Its like saying that its unrealistic to think that your average person can buy an expensive sports car, but that doesn't mean that there aren't people out there driving Ferraris. Is this article saying that 'perfect' sex lasts this amount of time, or are they saying that for your average person this is as good as it gets?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    There is not a flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people. -Howard Zinn
    If trickle down economics is working, it's only because there is a damn leak somewhere! -The One Percent

Really matters on what you're doing, I suppose... some things that you can do extend it quite a bit. Depends on the individuals involved as well.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Really matters on what you're doing, I suppose... some things that you can do extend it quite a bit. Depends on the individuals involved as well.
    Being fit helps, in my experience. The difference between when I was just kind of sedentary to when I'm actively working out on a regular basis is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Being fit helps, in my experience. The difference between when I was just kind of sedentary to when I'm actively working out on a regular basis is huge.
    Being fit helps you delay climax?

Or is it the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post

It lets you go on for longer without becoming exhausted, essentially.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Are admitted virgins. Guys lie about that status all the time, they don't want to be seen as "unmanly," not even in an anonymous poll.
    The poll isn't even public, you can't see who voted on what, so lying doesn't make much sense here...

Also, I'm a virgin myself and I think that intercourse that lasts between 7 mins to 13 mins seems to be the most enjoyable but like some people here have said, that's not the case for a lot of people.

Just from a general physical endurance standpoint, it makes long sessions more fun because you don't get so damned tired.

I don't quite get it why would people lie in an anonymous poll.
    I've always believed the internet promotes honesty under the protection of anonymity, there are so many things most wouldn't say irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I don't quite get it why would people lie in an anonymous poll.
    I don't either, but it's apparently something to do with maintaining an internal self image. It's a fairly well established phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Just from a general physical endurance standpoint, it makes long sessions more fun because you don't get so damned tired.
    Oh, I never ran into that problem. Although I don't have these 8 hour marathons that other people are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The poll isn't even public, you can't see who voted on what, so lying doesn't make much sense here...

Also, I'm a virgin myself and I think that intercourse that lasts between 7 mins to 13 mins seems to be the most enjoyable but like some people here have said, that's not the case for a lot of people.
    you are a virgin that has opinions what is an enjoyable time for sex? wut?
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2012-11-13 at 03:12 PM.

if that is excluding the"gettinginthemoodandtease"part it sounds about right
    N

Quote Originally Posted by Carnaby View Post
    I just want the ending. To hell with 8 hours of foreplay, I'm not a woman. I give her just enough to get away with and then it's on to the show. It's worked for me so far.
    If all you want is the ending, you don't need the girl.
    Go and tell my baby sister
    Not to do what I have done
    Go and spurn that house down in New Orleans
    They call the Rising Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    you are a virgin that has opinions what is an enjoyable time for sex? wut?
    Just because I haven't done something doesn't mean I can't understand and see what is good or not.

That applies to anything in life.

Oh, I never ran into that problem. Although I don't have these 8 hour marathons that other people are talking about...

Ha, I'm not talking about 8 hours or anything silly. Really, it's just a subjective impression I have that I enjoy sex more when I'm in better physical condition. Part of it might be self image, part is physical endurance, part of it might even be hormonal. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just because I haven't done something doesn't mean I can't understand and see what is good or not.

That applies to anything in life.
    I have never eaten Indian food, but I would say the best indian food in the world is from bombay in my town.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I have never eaten Indian food, but I would say the best indian food in the world is from bombay in my town.
    More like "I've never eaten at an Indian restaurant, but from the Indian food I've made at home, I think I probably like Chicken Tikka Masala the best."
    Go and tell my baby sister
    Not to do what I have done
    Go and spurn that house down in New Orleans
    They call the Rising Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    If all you want is the ending, you don't need the girl.
    Hence why I'm happily single ;P
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    It is impossible for a tear of sadness to land on a Warrior Beard. As soon as the tear lands on the Warrior Beard, it is now a happy tear.
    5:10 AM - Everything Nice: PizzaSHARK, you're my stand in! You're promoted to like.. Semi-bestfriend.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Hah, a woman after my own heart. What's the female equivalent of the brofist? Sisfist just sounds wrong on soooo many levels :P
    One day a while back I logged into vent and one of the guys in my guild said, "Hey Lia, what up bro?" When everyone else started questioning him on the "bro" part of that, he didn't miss a beat. "No, it applies. Lia's a she-bro." Everyone else found that pretty amusing and it just stuck. So brofist totally works.

And now I'm afk to go find some coffee and try to get the mental image invoked by "sisfist" out of my mind. Thanks. :P
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-11-13 at 04:02 PM.