Poll: Is it right?

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    What's a sex?
    It's when your mommy and daddy love each other very much, and give each other special hugs!

That's a pretty realistic range, but I can't agree that it's best case scenario. The longer the better, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    It's when your mommy and daddy love each other very much, and give each other special hugs!
    But I don't have a daddy.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Lucky her! Wish I could say the same
    It's great for my other half because he doesn't usually drink and a couple of drinks tends to result in me getting quite 'demanding' with him :P
    You're not my girlfriend posting from work?

Sorry lol. That situation sounds familiar lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Indeed. I'm on a prescription for tramadol and buprenorphine which are both commonly used as recreational drugs, and they restrain my libido by quite a lot, so it really depends. Here's to waiting on my Bedrocan-prescription..
    Same causes a fair few people in the libido department

But I don't have a daddy.
    Mommy's "special" friend then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting thread :P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post

I'm not sure about the time constraints, but putting a time limit on something like that just seems foolish. Isn't the point to have fun and actually enjoy yourselves instead of sticking to a schedule?
    I think you misunderstood the point of the study. They are not suggesting that "the best sex will be 13 minutes long", but that "people who had good sex, had it for about 13 minutes".

There is a significant difference between those two statements!

What's a sex?
    A persons gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends on the situation. I would say about 15 minutes on average. So I guess I am hitting that mark. If I have whiskey dick, I end up faking it. That is after she is done obviously.

However, morning sex belongs to me, and it is a 3 minute quickie. Then I ask her to buy me breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    It all depends on the situation. I would say about 15 minutes on average. So I guess I am hitting that mark. If I have whiskey dick, I end up faking it.

However, morning sex belongs to me, and it is a 3 minute quickie. Then I ask her to buy me breakfast.
    Dear god, how to you fake a boner. Please teach me, master.

Not even being sarcastic.

Deleted
    How the hell is this fantasy filth thread still going?

Quote Originally Posted by Raferis View Post
    What's the fantasy part? Actually, what's the filth part?

Quote Originally Posted by Raferis View Post
    Most likely because its better than the usual "USA is going down", "Police beat up innocent dead man" or "Hulp me plx wif my gurlfrind" thread.
    I am having some quality time here, so leave if you feel bothered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Most likely because its better than the usual "USA is going down", "Police beat up innocent dead man" or "Hulp me plx wif my gurlfrind" thread.
    At lest we haven't gotten a girlfriend thread asking for help /advise on how to please her sexually. Yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

I don't think girlfriend topics are bad but that's for another thread. I'm just amused by this thread. Yeah Raferis if it bothers you..don't go there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Does that include clean up and the post coiltal cigarette?

I read butt sex -_- where's my mind

I'd have to say a lot of it depends on the persons involved. Everything from age, length of relationship, as well as physiological traits of your partners.

Back in my early 20's I was in a serious relationship with a woman who could only obtain a single orgasm per ordeal. After she got hers she'd start to dry out and tighten up, making prolonged intercourse uncomfortable and eventually painful, even with liberal application of lubricant. That pretty much turned sex into a countdown against the clock as to whether or not I'd be able to get mine too. With her I'd say 10 minutes would be a best case scenario, and a slightly stressful time at that.

Now my current lady, is multi-orgasmic and it is honestly a lot more fun. I no longer have to worry about myself and concentrate more on her. It does make the act last longer, mostly because I've found myself being more interested in how many she's getting and less concerned with my own. It's not uncommon for us to engage in penetrative sex for over 30 minutes, although I will admit that approaching the hour mark does leave both of us exhausted, sore, dehydrated, sweaty and in need of a good shower, however even those times are totally worth it, even if neither of us can walk straight.

Whether its 10 minutes or 60 minutes, as long as you're both enjoying it, it is the best sex.

Just remember, it doesn't matter if you're engaged in long slow passionate love making or good old fashion, down and dirty, wake the neighbors up, sounds like an exorcism, freaky monkey style; sex is like Chinese food, it ain't over until you both get your cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Does that include clean up and the post coiltal cigarette?
    And what about the post-post-coital round?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I read butt sex -_- where's my mind
    That generally takes quite a bit longer...