View Poll Results: What is your favourite playable race in WoW?

Voters
396. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blood Elf

58 14.65%
  • Drenei

31 7.83%
  • Dwarf

26 6.57%
  • Gnome

23 5.81%
  • Goblin

8 2.02%
  • Human

18 4.55%
  • Night Elf

30 7.58%
  • Orc

29 7.32%
  • Pandaren

25 6.31%
  • Tauren

37 9.34%
  • Troll

24 6.06%
  • Undead

50 12.63%
  • Worgen

16 4.04%
  • Like more than one equally

21 5.30%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Pandaren ;3

I am, and will always be, the crazy undead chick. There's just no competition there, only things I'd like them to fix is the dance and give me a choice to get rid of the glowy eyes with more feature options. But tbh, I like most WoW races. The only one I will refuse to play is blood elf females (don't have any males either, but I might be able to push myself to do that if I really had to).

Draenei females ftw! I just find them to be one of the prettier races to play and I liked their lore. If only I could be draenei on my horde as well instead of just my alliance characters. QQ

Actually, about the only races I don't know that I could get myself to create and keep would be gnomes, dwarves, and undead. I just don't like the way gnomes look. Dwarves are fine, but I don't really like females and I only play female characters. Undead would be fine if I had the option to at least hide the spine with a cloak or something.

Night Elf without a doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Draenei females are way too cute and sexy. Too bad all my friends are horde, so I have to resort to BEs

Quote Originally Posted by Rozali View Post
    Draenei females ftw! I just find them to be one of the prettier races to play and I liked their lore. If only I could be draenei on my horde as well instead of just my alliance characters. QQ
    Exactly.

Khetana of the Four Winds (disc/shadow)
    Pretty much retired now... but coming back for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Draenei, too bad I can't play them on Horde side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozali View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Draenei females are way too cute and sexy. Too bad all my friends are horde, so I have to resort to BEs

stay away from our chicks!! ;P

WoW I thought there were quite alot of Goblin players, they all play for the racials?

Gah I can't choose between BE's and NE's.

Hmm... my favorite race... it probably is... not gnomes!
    Don't expect others to be happy with you if you aren't happy with yourself.

Is the game highlly horde played or is it just horde players use this forum more?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanoth View Post
    Is the game highlly horde played or is it just horde players use this forum more?
    Game population is like 55/45 to the Alliance.
    The forum is around 55/45 to the Horde.

Also just because you play one faction doesn't mean you dislike the other's races. Add to this that I'd argue Blizzard have done a better job of conveying the character of the Horde's races by miles than the Alliance ones.

"Drenei" apparently.
    http://samaramon.com/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

I like undead but I dislike their starter area. But I kinda love Taurens :d

Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Forsaken of any gender.

Glory to the Dark Lady.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

I loved pink gnomes back when I played, adorable creatures. Now I love asuras more :P
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!