Poll: What is your favourite playable race in WoW?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My favorites races in WoW are Taurens, Pandarens and Worgens...

YES, I freaking love Anthros characters and proud of it!

Troll all the way!
    The axe throwers from WC2 has ALWAYS been my favourite unit.

This too:
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I like all races but Pandarian and no not because they are pandas. I love there lore because they bring new stuff to wow. I don't like them because they are fat. Why did they have to be fat?

Ever since Mists, pandaren! Female pandaren, specifically. I hate the males. If I could make every single one of my characters a female panadren, I would. Unfortunately, I'm limited to seven classes. But seriously, I love everything about female pandaren. Their hair styles, their animations, the way clothing looks on them, their figure (Blizzard nailed it with this - they turned out exactly how I wanted them: not skinny but not ridiculously fat), all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda embarrassed to say but Blood Elves. I started playing casually because my bf plays. At the time WOTLK was about to come out. He plays horde, so I had to be horde. And the belfs were the cutest. Yep completely based my choice on that. I didn't know anything about racials, classes, nothing. I picked the prettiest race.

Since then that is all I play, except 2 pandas I will never level. I love their start zone also.

Orcs forever.

Ugh blood elves are a scourge of WoW, BIG mistake adding them in imo. They could have at least given them to the Alliance instead.

well imma slam my balls in a sliding glass door. BE really BE!!!!! What has WoW come to.

Deleted
    Troll mon. I'm not sure why, they just kick ass. It's just a shame they went and butchered Zul'jin's story. Thanks a lot belfs....

It depends on the class. For instance: no other race beats a female forsaken warrior's devastate animation.

I'm a fan of female trolls myself for most melee classes, but for casters I like male blood elves/gnomes.

Deleted
    I know it's still early in voting terms but wow seriously? Only 7 votes for gobs and 17 for gnomes?

Has the entire gnome population turned out in force to vote tonight?

For me, it also depends on the class and spec, but they always come down to animations rather than lore.
    Female Forsaken for Prot (warrior) and priest
    Female Orc for Arms
    Female Night Elf for Blood/Arms
    Female Dwarf for Enhancement
    Male Human for Prot (paladin)
    Male Worgen for Fury
    Female Pandaren for Restoration (shaman)
    Female Troll for Restoration (druid)

Yeah; males are underrepresented. Males in WoW are generally too bulky, hunched and blocky.

Races I really don't like:
    Draenei and Goblin. Both are annoying in their own way; the Draenei are self-righteous judgemental twats, and the Goblins are destructive, selfish, loathsome bastards. Their models don't exactly help in loving them either, if you ask me.
    As for gnomes: They merely look like toddlers with some freakish chromosome problem.

I like worgen. Don't like worgen, let me claw your face off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokor View Post
    I know it's still early in voting terms but wow seriously? Only 7 votes for gobs and 17 for gnomes?

Has the entire gnome population turned out in force to vote tonight?
    Gnomes have been around longer so i think theres more gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mana-eating, scrunchy-wearing, floppy-eared, socialite, vainglorious, self-obsessed blood elves.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Blood elves! Been ally for almost a year now and secretly miss them.

Deleted
    Trolls and tauren, I love their tribal cultures. Voted troll since my main is one.

Gob for lyfe!

I like a lot of races, Trolls are a fave for sure, but Goblins are my #1 right now. Adorable, customizable, great animations, and fun as hell to RP.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken. Playable undead is easily one of the few things that keep me playing the game.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Draenei, too bad I can't play them on Horde side.

Pandaren ;3

I am, and will always be, the crazy undead chick. There's just no competition there, only things I'd like them to fix is the dance and give me a choice to get rid of the glowy eyes with more feature options. But tbh, I like most WoW races. The only one I will refuse to play is blood elf females (don't have any males either, but I might be able to push myself to do that if I really had to).