Thread: skull banner

skull banner

Hey guys, did you saw that skull banner give buff 0,5-1 sec after click ?
    for example macro:
    /use skull Banner
    /use dragon roar

this macro will wont work, bcs dragon will hit before skullbanner buff afects. Any1 know how to make "pause" for dragon roar (dragon roar must w8 before skullbanner affects)

Just have them on two different buttons. If you absolutely have to macro skull banner with something else, do it with Avatar/bloodbath.

Deleted
    If you're going to use SB, have Recklesness with it
    /use skull Banner
    /use Recklesness
    /use Skyrim-spell

after that see yourself a top of Recount

ye ye i know to use it with other buffs,
    /use avatar
    /use skull banner
    /use reck..
    /use blood fury
    /use trinket
    ETC.. , but i want to makro all my buffs + dragon roar - need it for pvp

Actually, you want to use skull banner with avatar first, then dragon roar once you get the sb buff. After that use recklessness, so that you don't waste a GCD with recklessness on using dragon roar, because it's not affected by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Just go and macro everything with Reckleness realy, Skull Banner, Deadly Calm, on use trinkets, dps pots (considering you pre pot the pot wont come in effect but there are fights you can use 2 reckleness and you can delay the second use of it by 1 minute so it lines up with Avatar/Skull Banner again) and Avatar/Bloodbath, why would you not stack all of these cds realy ?

And them after you activated all of this cast Dragon Roar, DR dont need ot be macroed with anythign.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyStanger View Post
    Actually, you want to use skull banner with avatar first, then dragon roar once you get the sb buff. After that use recklessness, so that you don't waste a GCD with recklessness on using dragon roar, because it's not affected by it.
    Or do this, this ofers the max possibel DPS but is a little less simple to use tham amcroing everthing to 1 button.