Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    Do you not realize blizzard has put multiple people in prison for literally costing them pennys on the dollar? and you think they aren't going to completely fuck these botters?
    Source? Talking about the trial with WoW Glider I'm assuming?

Also, when was the last ban wave?! EDIT: WoW banwave, not D3.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2012-11-13 at 05:28 AM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    TC is 12 and the his botter brother is 18 so obviously he is too scared to ask him to stop.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Just ignore it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    TC is 12 and the his botter brother is 18 so obviously he is too scared to ask him to stop.
    I'm 20 and my brother is 22. I'm also more physically fit, and neither of us use any physical violence to prove a point or take out aggression. Good try, though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    People have already told you multiple times to talk to him. Why don't you just do that? I don't know what kind of a relationship you have with him is, but just say 'Stop fucking botting' if you care about it so much.
    I have. Maybe it worked somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Sigh, yet again another clueless person on mmo champ. I am not even going to bother to explain the way they ban bots.
    The only times banwaves ever happen is when a bunch of people are using the same shit bot that makes it more than obvious who they are. Blizzard do nothing about the bots that people report.

@OP

Stop making it a big deal, jesus. If he gets banned, then he gets banned. You'll find a new tank eventually, you'll find a new arena partner, and he'll learn a lesson (or not, it's just a damn game, who cares). It is likelier that he won't get banned, honestly.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I'm 20 and my brother is 22. I'm also more physically fit, and neither of us use any physical violence to prove a point or take out aggression. Good try, though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 07:08 AM ----------

I have. Maybe it worked somewhat.
    I never mentioned violence, whats being physically fit have to do with botting
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Botting gives you more time to excercise so someone who's botting is more likely to be physically fit than your typical couch potato WoW non botter.

Just report him and move on, honestly. Not much else you can do. Tell him you reported him, too. If he gets banned, it will make a good laugh if he has any sort of maturity. And yes, it may not be good if someone you play with gets banned, but rules are rules, and it was his choice.

Deleted
    Why would I be scared if not for the pain he might cause me? Judging by what most of the "smart" people have said in this thread, beating him would either be the only way to go, or he'd beat me for doing it, as if we were both aggressive and frustrated kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Botting gives you more time to excercise so someone who's botting is more likely to be physically fit than your typical couch potato WoW non botter.
    Botting gives you more time to eat crap food, so someone who's botting is more likely to be even more overweight than someone who plays. Let's guess at the facts and use them more in arguments and get nowhere even faster!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!