Guild Challenge Addon

I am a Guild Leader trying to influence my guildies to complete more of the weekly "Guild Challenges."

I Was wondering if there is an addon that tracks who has is completing the guild challenges so i can reward the guildies that are actually helping with them?

Any Information will help.
    Thank you.

Thinking about how the game works, I can't imagine that'd be possible... The UI doesn't log who completes the challenge, just that it has been completed. As far as I know, at any rate.

You can always just say to your guild to approach you for a reward after each challenge, assuming your guildies are trustworthy. And if they aren't trustworthy, why are they in your guild? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Thinking about how the game works, I can't imagine that'd be possible... The UI doesn't log who completes the challenge, just that it has been completed. As far as I know, at any rate.

You can always just say to your guild to approach you for a reward after each challenge, assuming your guildies are trustworthy. And if they aren't trustworthy, why are they in your guild? :P

Yeah thats my backup plan. going to have them send me an in game mail when they complete a guild challenge and ill keep track of it and reward people weekly. I was just hoping there would be an addon to make it a lot easier on me