Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Would be more bad then good. Maybe just a click button somewere on the screen that appears after the rez timer passes 30 sec 26 sec w/e...
    The bot makers could probably easy manage to make their bot click it.
    But it could appear not just 1 place! but 3-4 places @ random. (within close proximity ofc).
    I dont know, but god im tired of bots.

As a player who actively does around 30-50 random bgs a week for no other reason then I enjoy bg's. thats how i spend my time.

I support this. I mean, it'd be a pain in the ass.. but it would also give me better games. I know its daytime now.. but even so, Ive done 3 bgs today. in temple 7 of 10 were bots. obvious ones. in silvershard, same thing. and then there was an AV, where I cant tell how many are bots an dhow many are just stupid people. but at least a captcha/code or something else might.

Id rather deal with a slight inconvinience for myself which would in turn grant me better gameplay, then continue this way

This is right up there with... A blizzard employee calling you upon every death. "hi John, it's Blizz again.. Did you just die to POM PyRO combo from a lvl 83 mage named Uranoob?"

10+ Year Old Account
    They could always make 2 types of BG's. Antibot ones and non-antibot ones.

Take your pick, a little inconvenience to play in a quality BG without bots and with people with IQs over 80 or you can choose to go straight into the idiot and bot infested BGs. I do not see anything wrong with this idea at all, you get the choice what you want.

What about something similar to the way you can unlock Andriod phones/tablets ? They show a Picture with a series of dots connected with lines, and you just trace the same pattern.

Example: WoW shows the image on the right, and then you trace the same thing on the left

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    I think it is safe to assume that there couldn't be a worse idea than this.
    The afk check tool is more than enough. If you see a bot and dislike it, it is your duty to report him...stop being lazy and ignorant.