Deleted

Possible achievement bug/exploit

Hi guys

i find this very weird and i want your opinion on it, there are alot of armory links floating with russian people having realm first 90 druid, paladin, mage, warlock, warrior etc etc etc, now do you think this is a bug or does he just have alot of money and bought the realm first and transfered the charaters?

Im not sure if im allowed to post link to his armory, duo to naming and shaming rules
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-11-12 at 04:24 PM.

Put in a link?

Could be that they just have multiple accounts under the same battle.net accounts (so they can have more than one person online at a time)

I did see a guy with 8+ realm first for professions which was insane but cannot remember the armory page
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Put in a link?

Could be that they just have multiple accounts under the same battle.net accounts (so they can have more than one person online at a time)

I did see a guy with 8+ realm first for professions which was insane but cannot remember the armory page
    Yes, the multiple accounts are a possibility, but that doesn't explain why he got "Quintessential Quintet" (5 chars at level 90) few days ago, because he should have that from all his Realm First

There was an addon a while back that let you post any achievement you wanted. It basically faked the window but other people could click on it and it did work. Buddy of mine had it. It randomized dates though so you would see him posting like heroic LK kill from 2008 sometimes. Was still funny though.

EDIT: Didn't realize this was actually showing up online so ignore my post.

EDIT2: Looking through his achievements I'd say this is hacked somehow. He's got pretty much every realm first achievement. Realm first LK25 heroic kill. Yeah..way too much stuff to be legit. Also, he got realm first 90 priest but the priest displaying is only 85. He got realm first engineer and JC but his priests engineer and JC levels are only 525. He could have other characters but yeah, I'm not buying it. He also completed heroic will of the emperor with the achievement cutting wind (defeat without the field) 2 days after the world first kill of it and yet nobody has ever heard of them. Fishy.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2012-11-12 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removed the link, sorry guys not allowed.

It is possible it was done via exploit and then reversed, or he could have used multiboxed on a low pop realm.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |