Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll go all out on these cartel packs... (looking at the weapons) but it would have been really nice to have these embedded inside the came rather than for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    I'll go all out on these cartel packs... (looking at the weapons) but it would have been really nice to have these embedded inside the came rather than for money.
    Dem slot machines make some phat bank.

Deleted
    Chiss is not an option? Isnt that the blue people? What happens if you already got one of those and want to use that char in f2p?

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    EA must be a rogue because they are spamming gouge.
    I hope you don't mind if I use this incredibly accurate statement as my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Chiss is not an option? Isnt that the blue people? What happens if you already got one of those and want to use that char in f2p?
    The logical solution would be that (as with purple items) you will keep whatever you got before, not sure how EA is solving it however.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    I hope you don't mind if I use this incredibly accurate statement as my signature?
    I do not mind :P
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The logical solution would be that (as with purple items) you will keep whatever you got before, not sure how EA is solving it however.
    I know that preferred keeps any unlocks they have. So if you unlocked a race with legacy, as it is stated, you will have that available for all characters. Additionally, any characters that are currently a locked race will stay that race.

So if you have a Chiss, but didn't unlock it with legacy, you will be able to play just that Chiss. You will not be able to create new ones however. I'm not sure if legacy overrides restrictions going forward though. They should, but I don't know the specifics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are old accounts grandfathered in? I have a 50 Miraluka Sage that I'd like to play still, but I'm curious if she would be blocked if they're a 'premium' race and I wanted to play Free?

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I know that preferred keeps any unlocks they have. So if you unlocked a race with legacy, as it is stated, you will have that available for all characters. Additionally, any characters that are currently a locked race will stay that race.

So if you have a Chiss, but didn't unlock it with legacy, you will be able to play just that Chiss. You will not be able to create new ones however. I'm not sure if legacy overrides restrictions going forward though. They should, but I don't know the specifics.
    Nevermind my post, should have red the rest of the thread.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

At least they let you play with all purples you already own, not like SOE did with EQ2 where you would stand "naked" when not subscribed.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least they let you play with all purples you already own, not like SOE did with EQ2 where you would stand "naked" when not subscribed.
    Sorry to tell you but you cant wear purple gear if you dont sub BUT you can buy an authorization.

P.s. Before someone try to cry a river and say its not real F2P and blabla, Story level 1 to 50 is F2P, that's it

You can wear the purple gear you already own but to wear new purple gear you would need to buy the authorization or did they changed that?

Edit: http://dulfy.net/2012/10/24/swtor-fr...-restrictions/

Rassuro: If someone who is a subscriber later chooses to cancel their subscription, will they then lose their rights to for example equip gear of Artifact quality, use all six quickbars, and have bank access, or will rights such as these count as permanently "unlocked" for anyone who has a subscription?
    Blaine: Most (but not all) of these items will be retained when you move to Preferred Status (which is what happens when you cancel a subscription). Your ability to equip gear is dependent on what items are bound to your characters. Anything that has been bound will still be usable, but any new Artifact items you acquire will NOT be usable without a one-time purchase of an Authorization. Your quickslot bars will be reduced to two (but you can purchase the other four as account unlocks if you wish). You will retain Cargo Hold access. Our goal is to make the transition as easy as we can for former subscribers, while putting in place the restrictions that make subscriber status a true value.
    Last edited by Psychlon; 2012-11-14 at 11:47 AM.

You can wear the purple gear you already own but to wear new purple gear you would need to buy the authorization or did they changed that?
    No they haven't changed that.