Thread: Welfare Epics

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    lol

Had to be a reason he can post these threads and get away with it. Seen others get banned for less.
    Couldn't agree more im still waiting for my ban for the post i made a page ago but i could really care less here lately mods have been lazy and let true troll topics go on for pages.

Person Opens a thread about something they did they enjoyed mod close's it saying sorry but we got to many of these on this topic......

Person Opens a thread just to troll/flamebait ect...mod comments in the thread and it stays open for pages......wtf

Please stay on topic. If you have questions or problems with moderation please send Sunshine a PM. - ML.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-14 at 07:48 AM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Couldn't agree more im still waiting for my ban for the post i made a page ago but i could really care less here lately mods have been lazy and let true troll topics go on for pages.

Person Opens a thread about something they did they enjoyed mod close's it saying sorry but we got to many of these on this topic......

Person Opens a thread just to troll/flamebait ect...mod comments in the thread and it stays open for pages......wtf
    Why do you bother to post in a thread if all you do is claim its flame bait and a troll thread? Why contribute to it if you truly believe thats what it is? Why not report it and move on? Instead you insist to comment which is in a way trolling itself.

Please, if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion, please do not post here. The mods have left it open for a reason. I have been very respectful to all posters here, and I gave my opinion, and nothing more.
    Lewor responds to Barkloud regarding travel time, and we get this glorious quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    And where did these magical percentages come from? I didn't realise someone's ass also doubled as a calculator.
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!

So 14 pages all about what? One person having absolutely no clue how item system work, about item levels and ways of acquisition? Sounds like some wanna-be-elitist showing off his inability to grasp basic mechanics of simpliest system ingame.
    Do you think LFR brought a whole new meaning to the phrase Welfare Epics? Furthermore, why have epic items if they are not going to be used to defeat greater challenges?
    Why to let normal and heroic raids award items if they are not going to be used to defeat greater challenges? You know when you kill final boss, that gear will do no good for you. Don't you think that your pseudo-logical conclusions are completely perversed?

Also "Welfare Epics" is part of horrible slang. The faster OP will understand it, the faster he can start working on his issues.