How long do you typically wait for ticket responses?

I put in a ticket regarding an account management issue almost two days ago and I haven't gotten a response yet. I put in a response to add on today and still nothing even though they guarantee 48 hours (As per their CS page). It's approaching 36 hours and still nothing. Should I keep waiting or put in a new ticket or what?

++
    What's the longest you waited for a ticket response?

The longest I've waited is 3-4 days iirc, was regarding a character naming issue so that's probably why it took so long cause there are other "more important" tickets to sort through.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    I put in a ticket regarding an account management issue almost two days ago and I haven't gotten a response yet. I put in a response to add on today and still nothing even though they guarantee 48 hours (As per their CS page). It's approaching 36 hours and still nothing. Should I keep waiting or put in a new ticket or what?

++
    What's the longest you waited for a ticket response?
    You must not add or create a new ticket if you want yours to be dealt with as soon as possible because that resets the position in queue of the first ticket you created. Most time i've waited was 2 days. but it was an ingame issue, not an account management one.

3-4 days. The time quoted by them is usually within the ballpark.

my longest time is about 2 days, during wich I after have already got what i wanted fixed or canceled it. Respone and actual help is not that common.

Stood in the Fire
    I remember when the response times were under an hour. Really no point in the whole ticket system atm when it takes so long.

I wait a maximum of 12h mostly.
    But if it's an account management issue, why aren't you calling?
    I wouldn't wait so long.
    If i don't get an answer and it's something they can change on phone, why wouldn't call.

Because it's a GM thing. Customer Service callback doesn't handle ingame issues.

Polishing the foot I plan to park in Blizzard's ass
    Maybe 24 hours. Then again, I only make a ticket when absolutely necessary and always use buzzwords like Please and Thank You in my request. I find the nicer I am in the request, and on the survey, the faster my tickets are attended to.

Fastest is 3min longest is 12 days

Usually between 1-2 days

Active Wow Player | Active D3 Player | Active Eve Player | Active Wot Player | Eve Gametime | Youtube / Twitter

2 days is probably average. It depends on the severity of your ticket. I've had my account hacked once and everything was restored and back in order within something like 6 hours after I managed to get control of my account back.

For issues with your account or billing I usually use their phone service, which is super fast if you call right when they open.

As far as experience goes, they've always been super helpful, friendly and fast once the attention is there.