Thread: Animations

Animations

Hi folks, I'm thinking of race changing my monk but since monks are a more... "advanced" class in terms of animations is their a way to view what other races animations look like doing monk moves (I remember in beta people were breaking bones doing the kicks.) I mean other than make a million alts.

I reckon they look solid enough on just about all races. If you wanted to see though, I reckon wowmodelviewer would help. You can load any model you want and set it to repeat an animation at various speeds, eg. slow down or sped up, and this includes all the monk attack animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    I reckon they look solid enough on just about all races. If you wanted to see though, I reckon wowmodelviewer would help. You can load any model you want and set it to repeat an animation at various speeds, eg. slow down or sped up, and this includes all the monk attack animations.
    This poster is correct, loading up the race in WoWModelViewer and watching the monk animations on the drop down menu would probably be the most efficient route. Even if you made alts of every race to check them out you'd be limited in that you wouldn't be able to see animations they use at later levels.

Model Viewer link: http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelvie.../list?can=1&q=