Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Would this work with transmog as well? Just wondering.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  2. #42
    They give sha tier to warlocks but the actual sha to priests. Great move blizz, lets see how many rpers will still play lock in the future

  3. #43
    Grunt
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twisting Netherlands
    Posts
    15
    Last night on my ele Shaman I first got the casting weapon from the ambershaper then the Empress dropped the mace and I used a coin and got a 2nd mace....

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Its kinda cool but when you are raiding how often do you actually see your Shadowfiend/Mindbender? They should of added the effect to a different spell IMO.
    Which spell do you see though? sha-touched mind flay?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    Yeah warlocks weren't given enough cool new pets this expansion, they definitely need more devlopment time spent on them.
    more like shadowpriests always snatch the deep dark feeling and leave warlocks have the superficial thing

  6. #46


    ---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 04:42 PM ----------

    My share is over there !


    Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg

  7. #47
    That is quite awesome, cool little move by Blizz.

  8. #48
    Stood in the Fire Vashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    414
    GIIIIVE. Hope mace drop for me this week.

  9. #49
    To those asking why this is priest only, I have some basic speculation:

    1) The lil' critter is called a Mindbender, right? If there's anything the sha are all about, it's bending minds.
    2) Priests are also a bit about interfering with the mind. Mind control, and their fear that affects the mind. A warlock has fear, too, but that's more about causing fright and terror rather than directly affecting the mind.

    I think it's a good fit, although I could see an argument for a sha for warlocks, as well.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Would this work with transmog as well? Just wondering.
    all you would get is the look of the mace, the effect that gives you a Sha wont work unless you use the item in question

  11. #51
    I was a bit dissapointed at the same time. The thing is:
    I was thinking it's not from any Sha-Touched weapon, but from Empress one, and I was seriously inspecting to see some sha's or even insects from Boomkins or special Elementals|Elemental form from Ele Shammys.
    However, I'm happy with blizzard giving us such a funny thing

  12. #52
    Field Marshal shamozzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Stormreaver-US
    Posts
    94
    got mine in LFR this week, very gidddy

  13. #53
    I'm really fond of this.
    Too bad though that two people in my raid always pass when we're killing Will - on purpose of course - just so they can present their 463 mace to the loot council when the mace from Empress drops.
    So I guess I will be the last one to get this one although I was first to get the gem.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    They give sha tier to warlocks but the actual sha to priests. Great move blizz, lets see how many rpers will still play lock in the future
    Lol really... People are actually going to use this as something to complain about.

    I would laugh if I saw that any Lock quit because of not getting a mini-sha, I would just be happy to know they no longer played the same game as me. Mouthbreathers, mouthbreathers everywhere.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

  15. #55
    i dont play a priest and im not jealous in the slightest, this is one of the things that makes me love blizzard as a company so much.

    is there enough off-set warlock cloth gear for a priest to get a full lock t14 transmog? god damn i hope so.

  16. #56
    Sha

    Shadowfiend...

    SHA OF FIEND!

  17. #57
    Mechagnome the9tail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I believe you mean Brewmaster weapons. :P

    I'm kind of interested if this would affect my Xuen... Curiouser and curiouser.
    That is a no my friend.

  18. #58
    I am Murloc! Volitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victory Road.
    Posts
    5,238
    I just found out that only the mace works. I have the Staff from Lei Shi and I have a normal ShadowFiend.

    http://i.imgur.com/m3ySo.jpg
    Last edited by Volitar; 2012-11-21 at 04:20 PM.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Lol really... People are actually going to use this as something to complain about.

    I would laugh if I saw that any Lock quit because of not getting a mini-sha, I would just be happy to know they no longer played the same game as me. Mouthbreathers, mouthbreathers everywhere.
    Look, its much simpler than it sounds even you fail to understand it. Its not about the mini-sha. Its about the fact that most Warlock players play the class cause of it being the dark class. Blizz has introduced the Sha as a new dark feature of the lore which surprisingly appears to be the deeper one so far along with the Old Gods. They tease the locks with a sha tier, but by putting the mini sha to priests, they indirectly elaborate that the sha theme is meant for the priest class. Therefore, a player that plays the game for something more than numbers and practical stuff, wants to play a dark caster and has chosen a warlock, feels heavily disappointed. Its like the Warlock uses all the superficial evil stuff that you see in mainstream movies, while the priest gets all the deeper and mysterious stuff, even spells that have to do with the Void, another supposed "Warlock-theme".

  20. #60
    Stood in the Fire PhillieB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Look, its much simpler than it sounds even you fail to understand it. Its not about the mini-sha. Its about the fact that most Warlock players play the class cause of it being the dark class. Blizz has introduced the Sha as a new dark feature of the lore which surprisingly appears to be the deeper one so far along with the Old Gods. They tease the locks with a sha tier, but by putting the mini sha to priests, they indirectly elaborate that the sha theme is meant for the priest class. Therefore, a player that plays the game for something more than numbers and practical stuff, wants to play a dark caster and has chosen a warlock, feels heavily disappointed. Its like the Warlock uses all the superficial evil stuff that you see in mainstream movies, while the priest gets all the deeper and mysterious stuff, even spells that have to do with the Void, another supposed "Warlock-theme".
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •