Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I dont consider 10 man being on par with anything 25 man
    I don't think you worded it correctly, but you are right. 10 man takes much more skill and coordination, especially in this tier. Only one battle rez, tighter comp requirements and much, much, much more personal responsibility.

But I'm guessing you already knew that

I don't take sides, haven't played WoW in years, so just saying, after reading a lot of threads regarding these 2 guilds, I've noticed far, far more Paragon fans than BL fans and the odd BL fan will get flames to no tomorrow from Paragon fans and yet when BL does so to say 'beat' Paragon at something the amount of complaints from Paragon fans is endless.

They have one world first in how many years how are they now suddenly close to being equals or are you meaning that BL are almost close to para on the 10man scale and everyone else is better then BL on the 25man?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    And what do you know about 40 man raiding?
    Here's part of a post from a while back of you...

Just skimming over the rest of your posts it seems you either don't play anymore and are more into GW2 or at least hate WoW but are still playing, so what are you so worked up about anyway?
    I'm sorry I guess in my post I specified I raid in vanilla.

Oh wait you can't find that...

Oops

Where was this topic when Vodka beat Blood Legion in Msv? Nothing against Bl but you have to be ranked #1 in the world before you can be compared to Paragon. Actually you have to be ranked #1 for 2 years(Maybe longer not sure) To be compared to paragon. People are quick to point out that 10 and 25 man raiding is differnt, but i feel like people forget how dominate Paragon was in 25 man raiding. They killed Heroic Rag on 25..then 10 before anyone else in the world killed him. I would love to see a U.S guild become #1 in the world. Blood legion is not ranked #1(Method). Finish this tier #1 then start these troll posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuraz View Post
    Where was this topic when Vodka beat Blood Legion in Msv? Nothing against Bl but you have to be ranked #1 in the world before you can be compared to Paragon. Actually you have to be ranked #1 for 2 years(Maybe longer not sure) To be compared to paragon. People are quick to point out that 10 and 25 man raiding is differnt, but i feel like people forget how dominate Paragon was in 25 man raiding. They killed Heroic Rag on 25..then 10 before anyone else in the world killed him. I would love to see a U.S guild become #1 in the world. Blood legion is not ranked #1(Method). Finish this tier #1 then start these troll posts.
    This guy just silenced all blood legion fan boys

Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    This guy just silenced all blood legion fan boys
    wowprogress is highly flawed and is not to be trusted. Right now (today 11/12/12) the best 25 guild is Blood Legion because they cleared the most recent content first, i.e. before any guild and the best 10 guild is paragon because they cleared the most recent content before any other 10 person guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    They both are great guilds, but to me the image i created of those guilds is Paragon as a group of suited up players acting too professionaly for what they do, playing a game, while Blood Legion act too arrogantly and could do with an ego check.

That being said, i have no favorite guild, be it those 2 i mentioned or the others on the race for world firsts. But at the end of the day, i'll always root for European Guilds.
    People who actually say this are arrogant themselves. No one in Blood Legion openly talks or says things. Just because people make threads talking about us does not mean "Blood Legion" made the thread. Before you slander someone's name come with facts. The only things that they have ever said was, Guilds like Paragon and Method are amazing and the want a good and fair competition. So arrogant......

Also if you talk about a the movie called "Race to World First" actually watch it, Paragon and Method are in it, talking about how they will beat everyone. What's arrogant?

Thread was closed with the first replay...... get lost guys

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the top guilds are close to being equals. That's like saying Lebron is way better than Kobe or vice versa. They are both great basketball players and the difference in their skill is very little. We're not talking about a rank 30 guild vs a rank 1, we're talking about rank 1 vs rank 2 or 3. They are very close in skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    All of the top guilds are close to being equals. That's like saying Lebron is way better than Kobe or vice versa. They are both great basketball players and the difference in their skill is very little. We're not talking about a rank 30 guild vs a rank 1, we're talking about rank 1 vs rank 2 or 3. They are very close in skill.
    You seem to get while some think the gap is some huge chasm in terms of skill. Both are great guilds and both are winning the race in their respective brackets.

There was no reason to make another thread to complain about WoWprogress and the world firsts other than to create more drama.

Closing this just like the other two.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions