Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Very sexy picture. I hope to get a similar one this expansion.

I've been slowly working on this. I gave up until 5.1 when revered gets a boost to rep gained lol

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    I can tell you miss Shen'dralar and Nat Pagle, but Nat doesn't count as a reputation for the achievement.
    Gratz anyways!

I am way too lazy to do dailies
    And that is the last few reps i require. Exact amount of reps i need
    65 exalteds(66 if reps were account-wide. Got bloodsail exalted on a alt) <3

If i didnt do Relic Hunter. I probably wouldve spent hours doing dailies and dodging gankers

Grats tho(^^_)
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2012-11-15 at 05:07 AM.

Gratz man. Now go and buy all the reputation commendations just to spite people :P

Seriously though gratz, hope they give you a cool title someday like <Name>, The Hero of Many Names
    "Enjoy your power"

Does Nat pagle and the little panda cook count as rep towards the 70? If I have an alt with exalted with Scryers and main exalted with Aldor will those both count?

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Does Nat pagle and the little panda cook count as rep towards the 70? If I have an alt with exalted with Scryers and main exalted with Aldor will those both count?
    No. You have to be exalted with 70 faction's on ONE Character

Grats! 70 reps my god!

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    gz didn't know that was in game the most i have is 59

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bawl View Post
    Finished this recently as well. Would have had it sooner, but I refuse to do any more WSG after finishing battlemaster.
    i refuse to do bgs so i doubt ill get 70 any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    I believe it is now my time to brag. Presenting 70 Exalted Reputations, AKA 'the Beloved' title

http://i.imgur.com/l7fjT.png

I'm not going to embed it, it is a long image

Here's the toon on the armory
    This will be the first and last time I congratulate an Alliance. You should be honored. Gratz! Well deserved.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't...

Very well done. I'm at 69, but unfortunately I'm stuck. The only few factions left will take an insane amount of time. IE a PvP ones. Not worth it seeing as in the new patch this goes down to a silly 60.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    I believe it is now my time to brag. Presenting 70 Exalted Reputations, AKA 'the Beloved' title

http://i.imgur.com/l7fjT.png

I'm not going to embed it, it is a long image

Here's the toon on the armory
    That is pretty badass. If I had the time I would love to go for that myself.
    Torque, Guardian of Cenarius

hm im at 65

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Grats man!!

I am at 66 myself, stupid AB and WSG. The bad news is they are making "The Beloved" so that you only need 65 exalted factions. For your sake, I wish they would keep it at 70. Quite the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    I am at 66 myself, stupid AB and WSG. The bad news is they are making "The Beloved" so that you only need 65 exalted factions. For your sake, I wish they would keep it at 70. Quite the achievement.
    65, really? Last I checked they were putting it at 60. Did they bump it back up? I think 65 is just the sweet spot, and 60 is too low.

70 still needs to be FoS.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

If they would give acc wide achis I'd have 60++ i think... being a altwhore I got all the cata/vanilla ones exalted on my rogue (with the insane creteria on my warlock)

TBC ones on rogue, WOLK ones on hunter, cata ones on rogue and mop ones on warlock.

Edit: Is it abnormal to have justicar done on 2 characters? Got it halfway done on my lock and hunter too ^^

impressive & gz! quick question, how do you get the tillers friends to fully 1000 exalted? I cant seem to get there, i have them on half or so, and cant turn more items or food in?

Hated with Bloodsail Buccaneers and neutral with Shen'dralar, I'm disappoint.

What about Syndicate?!

Be thankful you aren't a pandaren...Damn Shang Xi.