Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

    Not knowing the game, gj.
    It scales down, not up.

    Good job. ( Actually laughing at you )
    Last edited by scvd; 2012-11-12 at 06:57 PM.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    he doesn't have "Scarab lord"...He sucks

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

    Not knowing the game, gj.
    Doesnt matter above 463 ilevel. It only escalates downwards. Gj you too.
    Last edited by Nodotnowin; 2012-11-12 at 07:28 PM.

  5. #25
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%B0/advanced found via simple wowprogress alt listing, clearly his main that earned most of the achievements. As for all of the realm firsts, he definitely did something out of the ordinary, but I'd be more likely to guess multi-boxing than buying accounts or having others play them. He obviously put a lot of time into his account before this expansion so risking a ban for that would just be silly imo.

  6. #26
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    16,150
    rather some sort of cheat, or he plays on an empty server. could multibox all the realm first classes, but would pretty hard to get all the professions to max at the same time.
    Too cool for a signature

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mitos View Post
    he doesn't have "Scarab lord"...He sucks
    His main does.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A%D0%B0/simple

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    rather some sort of cheat, or he plays on an empty server. could multibox all the realm first classes, but would pretty hard to get all the professions to max at the same time.
    I'd say the profession part would be the easier part. He could have simply paid exorbitant amounts of gold for people to get him tons of mats. Being able to control all of those characters and still level quickly is another story. I suspect he may have used the bug with AV to level them, since questing would require multiple groups due to raid groups not allowing it.

    Edit: On second glance, I didn't realize he had a lot of gathering realm firsts too. Some of his toons are on different servers so he might've found empty servers, but they're still all dated 9/24 and 9/25 so it's really bizarre that he was able to get so much done, so quickly.

  9. #29
    There's an exploit involving account transfer that let you "trade" achievements.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by supmeh View Post
    I'd say the profession part would be the easier part. He could have simply paid exorbitant amounts of gold for people to get him tons of mats. Being able to control all of those characters and still level quickly is another story. I suspect he may have used the bug with AV to level them, since questing would require multiple groups due to raid groups not allowing it.

    Edit: On second glance, I didn't realize he had a lot of gathering realm firsts too. Some of his toons are on different servers so he might've found empty servers, but they're still all dated 9/24 and 9/25 so it's really bizarre that he was able to get so much done, so quickly.
    the entire thing seems bugged, no one could have done ALL of those things
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Hm he has 3 heroics in HOF and none of his guildies have it, nor does he have the gear for it. smells like a cheat. unless i've missed something.
    Also sup with getting every Pet achievement on the same day.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...0%D0%BC/simple

    He has 0 raiding on that character in MoP.

  12. #32
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,787
    In mother Russia the Realm Firsts gets you!

  13. #33
    Pandaren Monk 3DTyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    1,765
    All I can say here is: wow...

  14. #34
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    There's an exploit involving account transfer that let you "trade" achievements.
    The achievements wouldn't trade, mounts and titles could be though.

  15. #35
    What the fuck is that

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Doesnt matter above 463 ilevel. It only escalates upwards. Gj you too.
    I know gear scaled upward for the ptr, hence why you saw people running around with legendaries and old tier for the bonuses, but I was under the impression that ilvl scaling upward to 463 for items below 463 did not make it to live. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I would love to go fury on my warrior just to use Sulfuras and Shadowmourn together.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I know gear scaled upward for the ptr, hence why you saw people running around with legendaries and old tier for the bonuses, but I was under the impression that ilvl scaling upward to 463 for items below 463 did not make it to live. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I would love to go fury on my warrior just to use Sulfuras and Shadowmourn together.
    ilvl only scales down, not up.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I know gear scaled upward for the ptr, hence why you saw people running around with legendaries and old tier for the bonuses, but I was under the impression that ilvl scaling upward to 463 for items below 463 did not make it to live. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I would love to go fury on my warrior just to use Sulfuras and Shadowmourn together.
    I meant downwards, thanks for correcting me.

    Also, can anyone find his realm on WoL? I was trying to find some of his logs, but Razuvious doesn't appear on the Russian realm list

  19. #39
    This isnt that hard to explain...
    Simply put:
    2 people using same battlenet account.
    each playing 5 chars and grinding to max.
    While at it, also level all professions

    Add empty servers, proper multiboxing software, win on feats of strength
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamass View Post
    This isnt that hard to explain...
    Simply put:
    2 people using same battlenet account.
    each playing 5 chars and grinding to max.
    While at it, also level all professions

    Add empty servers, proper multiboxing software, win on feats of strength
    Except you would need 10 accounts since you cant log into 5 characters on the same account at once.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •