Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    One BNET acco can have only 8 wow lisences, how this guy has 9 x realm first?

Nobody is mentioning that he got 9 characters to max level on the same day. Meaning he did 45 levels in 24 hours. So he on different classes was doing a level every half hour pretty much. Ignoring that he has max professions which means each profession needed at least 1 spirit of harmony. In other words he clearly hacked the game. Good job to him though for managing that and still being active.

Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    Nobody is mentioning that he got 9 characters to max level on the same day. Meaning he did 45 levels in 24 hours. So he on different classes was doing a level every half hour pretty much. Ignoring that he has max professions which means each profession needed at least 1 spirit of harmony. In other words he clearly hacked the game. Good job to him though for managing that and still being active.
    Russian and Chinese Blizzard people seem to be very lax with exploits, hackers, bots, etc... those Chinese guilds that got into HoF and ToES early via guild LFR group had no recourse. Still didn't buy them any competitive edge, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this isn't possible, sorry.

This looks like a case of buying a character against the TOS.

I've heard of this before, they give you a char that you transfer onto your account that gives you all these feats, achievements, and mounts.

Not just the realm first 90 EVERYTHING, but scarab lord and all the other raid cheebs give it away.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

Not knowing the game, gj.
    Gear dosen't get scaled up. only down. if he has a 450 ilvl, he stays at a 450 ilvl. if he has a 499 ilvl, he's scaled down to 463 ilvl.

"Not knowing the game, gj."

He got the cheevo for all-gold on the 1st/nov, but the FoS on the 5th/nov, on his supposed main. he probably transferred to a realm that hadn't claimed it yet.

Definately something at play here

He buyed Characters with the Acm's.
    Achievements are accountwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Russian and Chinese Blizzard people seem to be very lax with exploits, hackers, bots, etc...
    Didn't see anyone on my server getting banned either for one of those common "leveling exploits". As long as you were not too obvious as in being 90 for hours later jackshit happened.
    Anyways, multiboxing + according to wowprogress low pop server = well played

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like he paid for individual people with feats to merge a level 5 with his account.

I would think a significant amount of time was used to obtain those achievements...sorry but I would never be THAT hardcore. No way this person lived a normal 24 hour/7 days a week life balancing WoW and more essential routines. Kudos to him if WoW is his cup of tea but to me...so much time wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    Multiple accounts on the same Battle.net account probably being played by different people at the same time.
    Either this or multiboxing.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Dafuq is this

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 04:38 AM ----------

As far as i know you need to be lvl 90 to get your cooking skill to max, since you have to do the daily atleast once and thats only obtainable at lvl 90... and by the looks of it he got cooking before anything...so something seems a little fishy :>

(I got cooking first aswell on my realm, but i could be wrong)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that bothers me is 24/09/12 on proffessions. Getting 600 before MoP launch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is 24/09/12 on proffessions. Getting 600 before MoP launch?
    Russian realms started 3-4 hours earlier than eu realms. So nothing special.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could easily prove it if he were to activate the option to not display your alts Achievements on armory and such.

omg what an effort and that money for all these accounts and/or bought chars.....
    and this guy has a lot of time.....crazy people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    Russian realms started 3-4 hours earlier than eu realms. So nothing special.
    No, they did not. I live in Russia and have plenty of friends who are playing Russian WoW. I'm playing on EU. MoP started at 2 am local time for all of us (that's midnight CET).

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's surely something right there

Deleted
    A quick Google search shows exactly what this guy did. Really defeats the spirit of the game tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    A quick Google search shows exactly what this guy did. Really defeats the spirit of the game tbh.
    Link? or post what you searched for please. Im really curious