Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    first at all, what you need is a rotation of cd. first make 1 warrior use rallying cry, that will help a lot, next use a tranq, the one from the spriest. Stack close to the border(range and healer). The tanks can eat up 2 breaths before swap, then the tank that leaves the boss, can reset stacks outside and enter again. When you reach 30%, pop lust, another rallying cry. Use aura mastery at 10%, in there you will eat a lot of damage, tranq again(if your druid is not tanking elegon he can tranq at 20% to help).
    I hope this helps, of course, if you kill the pillars ASAP, you will get no problem with the adds. If the adds are a problem, you should stack in the console, then when the floor is on, a tank runs to the boss(that will avoid the grip), and the raid can kill the adds faster.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    So how am i wrong still :S i didnt say DPS one down at a time did i ?? I said DPS them down as fast as you can. So what they all go down together. Just do it fucking ASAP. Im not wrong. The faster they go down. The shorter the phase. The less adds you have. If people are slacking and one isnt going down as fast as the others then get a tank do help DPS it whilst picking the adds up or just replace the shit DPSr.
    How? what you are saying isn't true, that's how you're wrong. You can try and twist what you say as much as you want, doesn't make it true. You know how easy it is to disprove? say each pillar has 100 hp, say your raid has 60 dps. using 10 dps on each pillar means it will go down in 10 seconds. Now lets pretend your transition is perfect. you put all of your mighty 60 dps on one pillar at the time, the total time spent dpsing would be 10 seconds. Yet you would have more adds when you do it the second way around. Hence you're wrong.

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    How? what you are saying isn't true, that's how you're wrong. You can try and twist what you say as much as you want, doesn't make it true. You know how easy it is to disprove? say each pillar has 100 hp, say your raid has 60 dps. using 10 dps on each pillar means it will go down in 10 seconds. Now lets pretend your transition is perfect. you put all of your mighty 60 dps on one pillar at the time, the total time spent dpsing would be 10 seconds. Yet you would have more adds when you do it the second way around. Hence you're wrong.
    Again... If you would like to read.... I DIDNT say DPS them down one at a time ?? And I didnt say stack your raids DPS on one at a time. Please read before making yourself look stupid

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Again... If you would like to read.... I DIDNT say DPS them down one at a time ?? And I didnt say stack your raids DPS on one at a time. Please read before making yourself look stupid

    You said "dps them down as fast as possible" this is different from the correct advice of "make sure they die at the same time"

    Grats on your 25man HC kills, perhaps you should invest some energies in basic comprehension skills. What you said is incorrect, thats an undisputable fact.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You said "dps them down as fast as possible" this is different from the correct advice of "make sure they die at the same time"

    Grats on your 25man HC kills, perhaps you should invest some energies in basic comprehension skills. What you said is incorrect, thats an undisputable fact.
    He was correct. Because you do not need to "make sure they die at the same time" -as this kind of thing happens on its own IF you "dps them down as fast as possible"

  7. #27
    Elemental Lord Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,436
    Pop your health stones as you go into Phase 3 to help the healers, then rotate major raid cooldowns. Shout, Aura, Tranquility and whatever other forms of cooldowns you have should be used at the right time. Popping them all at once will just do nothing, have one of your healers call for them when they're needed.

    We reset our stacks on 4 - 6 for Ranged and 6 - 8 for Melee. Also, get 5 orbs in the first phase and 4 the second time. That adds 10% more DPS to the boss and means you can have your Melee focus more on resetting stacks then DPS.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    He was correct. Because you do not need to "make sure they die at the same time" -as this kind of thing happens on its own IF you "dps them down as fast as possible"
    Really?
    What about groups that stack up on one pillar, kill it and move to the next? All the pillars die in 30 sec but the number of adds is drastically different.
    What about the guy that blows all his cooldowns and kills his pillar in half the time of his buddies because "you said kill it as quick as possible"

    People have different methods of doing things, what you say may be clear as day in your mind but unless you express it clearly it will be executed differently / incorrectly by someone else.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Really?
    What about groups that stack up on one pillar, kill it and move to the next?
    Then they are doing it wrong. They may succeed - but they are doing it wrong. It's not the fastest way to down pillars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    All the pillars die in 30 sec but the number of adds is drastically different.
    That is why everyone downs his own pillar: 2 tanks 3 healers - 5 dps - 6 pillars. 2 tanks = 1 dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    What about the guy that blows all his cooldowns and kills his pillar in half the time of his buddies because "you said kill it as quick as possible"
    1. It is impossible to have CDs ready for that
    2. If it is possible - everyone does it.
    3. If it's just one "smart ass" then -50 dkp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    People have different methods of doing things, what you say may be clear as day in your mind but unless you express it clearly it will be executed differently / incorrectly by someone else.
    The fastest way to down pillars - is to down them simultaneously. So "down them as fast as possible" == "down them simultaneously" - for anyone who did the fight or at least got to the pillars phase.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Then they are doing it wrong. They may succeed - but they are doing it wrong. It's not the fastest way to down pillars.


    That is why everyone downs his own pillar: 2 tanks 3 healers - 5 dps - 6 pillars. 2 tanks = 1 dps.

    1. It is impossible to have CDs ready for that
    2. If it is possible - everyone does it.
    3. If it's just one "smart ass" then -50 dkp.

    The fastest way to down pillars - is to down them simultaneously. So "down them as fast as possible" == "down them simultaneously" - for anyone who did the fight or at least got to the pillars phase.
    Thank you so much

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •