Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    no more samba for you my friend
    It is sad day to be dancing dwarf.

  2. #42
    Everytime I read one of these threads I laugh hahahahahahahahaha! Probably because I'm brazilian and I kind of agree most of them are bads =p

  3. #43
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Everytime I read one of these threads I laugh huehuehuehuehuehuehue! Probably because I'm brazilian and I kind of agree most of them are bads =p
    Fixed that for ya, lass.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Everytime I read one of these threads I laugh hahahahahahahahaha! Probably because I'm brazilian and I kind of agree most of them are bads =p
    I am brazillian and I play on US realms because I can't stand my own people's lack of internet ettiquette.

    the worst US trolls are tame when compared to the average brazillian player.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  5. #45
    High Overlord lupito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    154
    gimme monies pls huehue
    joking!

    I can guarantee you, my friend, they would be baddies even if you speak portuguese. And for all the runs you had problems with brazilians, there were 3 smooth runs you had brazilians in your party and you didn't get to know it

  6. #46
    Banned This name sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A basement in Canada
    Posts
    2,726
    BR is numero uno hue hue hue.


    League of legends by far had it the worst when it came to brazilians fucking everything up. Or at least people impersonating them and thinking they're hilarious. The problem has subsided somewhat but 2 years ago pre season 1 you could expect it to happen 1/5 games.

  7. #47
    Fixed that for ya, lass.
    Thanks, but there's even worse "laughs" brazilians create =p

    I am brazillian and I play on US realms because I can't stand my own people's lack of internet ettiquette.

    the worst US trolls are tame when compared to the average brazillian player.
    Same, still playing on US realms, but I admit... I made a toon on BR realms because I got some friends there.

    @lupito
    fuck your avatar =p

  8. #48
    Speaking as a brazilian player I have to take a stand here.

    In regards of what you've experienced, I really hope you're not exclusively attributing the issue on gameplay obliviousness to nationality. I've been playing since the beginning of Wrath, time when there were no Brazilian servers, and this particular behavior/tendency was - still is - present in a fraction of the community as a whole, not just a particular segment.

    Now on the Needing on everything matter. It is no secrecy that people on LFD usually need on everything they want, be it for MS, OS or even selling for gold. The problem here is attitude, why bother being nice and passing on drops so others can grab their precious loot if you want it for gold or whatever? It is unlikely that you will ever have to go through a stressful confrontation given you'll probably never play with them again.

    These problems are caused by this type of mindset on community members.

    I agree with your point on the translation, however.

  9. #49
    Brewmaster Zeverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Why do only Americans have foreign realms in their Queue :/
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
    In EU servers, even in English battlegroups, I have played with Polish, loads of Swedes, Danish, Norwegians, a few Germans here and there, Italians, and Romanian ones, in randoms, not to mention, Greeks. There are so many nationalities and different languages it is impossible to communicate with them all. Pretty much all possible nationalities in Europe.

    What languages you might face, while playing in the US realms? A majority of English speaking persons, some latinos speaking in Spanish and a few Brazilians? That's 3 languages, at most, or 4, if you encounter a lost French Canadian.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Thanks, but there's even worse "laughs" brazilians create =p
    I have seen some of those laughs: "rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs" and "ehuaheua"
    Last edited by Zeverin; 2012-11-13 at 03:44 PM.

  10. #50
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    What languages you might face, while playing in the US realms? A majority of English speaking persons, some latinos speaking in Spanish and a few Brazilians? That's 3 languages, at most, or 4, if you encounter a lost French Canadian.
    "What's going on, eh?"
    "I'm sorry."

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Also: There is a greed button -_- I've noticed that they hit need on everything.
    Rather than make blanket generalizations, you might want to learn that the need/greed etiquette on BoE's and Lockboxes, ect are typically different for servers. I have played on servers where the common action is to need on those things, and played on another where it was common to greed. Since there seems to be an etiquette rule against needing to wear BoEs even if they're upgrades, it tends to make no difference as long as everyone hits he same button.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    I have seen some of those laughs: "rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs" and "ehuaheua"
    "UHAHUAUAHUAHUAHAU"

    every time the girl I like does that to me on facebook chat, I cry a little inside
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    if you encounter a lost French Canadian.
    Lost?

    Am I unaware of some rule against some North Americans playing on US servers?

  14. #54
    Mechagnome Synbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Thunderdome
    Posts
    662
    When I'm tanking or healing 5 mans, I get these 3 situations alot from brazilian players:

    1. dks in blood presence that NEVER leave blood presence, even though they are not tanking
    2. ret pallies that have righteous defense up that are NOT tanking
    and lastly...
    3. hunters that DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF GROWL(or taunt)

    If I'm tanking I usually let the dks, pallies, hunter pets die. If they don't get the hint I leave and re-q.
    BUT IN THE END, WHATEVER LANGUAGE YOU USE, BAD PLAYERS ARE BAD!!!!!
    What doesn't destroy us, only makes us stranger

  15. #55
    Brewmaster Zeverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston Maxtor View Post
    Lost?

    Am I unaware of some rule against some North Americans playing on US servers?
    By lost, I meant a minority of Canadians who only speak french. No need for you to be so defensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    BUT IN THE END, WHATEVER LANGUAGE YOU USE, BAD PLAYERS ARE BAD!!!!!
    So true.

  16. #56
    Pandaren Monk barackopala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chile, Viña del Mar
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    BR is numero uno hue hue hue.


    League of legends by far had it the worst when it came to brazilians fucking everything up. Or at least people impersonating them and thinking they're hilarious. The problem has subsided somewhat but 2 years ago pre season 1 you could expect it to happen 1/5 games.
    Yet 90% of the player claiming it's BR's it's NA players saying "hue", bad players are everywhere, it's just bad luck. It reminds me when i used to play RO, I had the same mentality towards the BR community, used to think they were extremley bad and utter garbage community, after a while I started seeing they were roflstomping some high-end guilds, my guild ended up making an alliance with them, and after some months of communication back and forth we realized they hated the vocal majority of their community for being douchebags, they didn't want to reveal where they were from just to avoid conflicts.




    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I thought "hue" was the output of a single button click on a specific brazilian keyboard, and since it was so close to "hehehe" with just the press of one button, thats what they did...

    Not sure where I read that explanation. Seemed to make sense at the time.
    Yeah, I remember asking that question to a BR friend of mine on the alliance guild, she told me that it is somewhat how they laugh tone is (or something along those lines), it's like when you laugh and you write that down in english "haha", in spanish would be "jaja", in portuguese it would be "hue" which would end up being "heheheh", koreans for example say "kekekekek", it's just how you express it in a written way.
    Last edited by barackopala; 2012-11-13 at 04:02 PM.

  17. #57
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,469
    I thought "hue" was the output of a single button click on a specific brazilian keyboard, and since it was so close to "hehehe" with just the press of one button, thats what they did...

    Same with the Korean "kekekeke" (zerg rush)


    Not sure where I read that explanation. Seemed to make sense at the time.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-11-13 at 04:03 PM.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by abreen28 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how brazilian tanks suck horribly and the group then is just the worst experience ever?! The tank in my group couldn't speak english but yet when I told him to keep aggro because everyone kept dying he kept going of in chat saying "blah blah blah Pixxi" ect. So he understood obviously what I was saying >_> there def needs to be an automatic translator or something or just go play on your own regional server if you don't understand english....
    there are bad players everywhere... i agree that some brazilians are worst than avarage ppl on this... just ignore requeue and be happy

    just for saying im a brazilian tank =)

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I am brazillian and I play on US realms because I can't stand my own people's lack of internet ettiquette.

    the worst US trolls are tame when compared to the average brazillian player.
    I'm curious in what ways are they worse ? And why do you think Brazillians behave worse? A cultrual "Just for giggles" attitude ? Because they hate us Americanos ? Too man young players, to many old players ? Brazillans are somehow related to the Zandalaria and so it's just in their blood ?

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by lupito View Post
    gimme monies pls huehue
    joking!

    I can guarantee you, my friend, they would be baddies even if you speak portuguese. And for all the runs you had problems with brazilians, there were 3 smooth runs you had brazilians in your party and you didn't get to know it
    Highly doubt it. Brazilians can't stop babbling in Portuguese the entire fucking run lol. Not to mention if know the first time I saw a need roll on a green item. Lets not mention the AFKs on bosses for no reason.

    I could go on

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •