Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turning in quests, I get fed up with clicking the accept and complete buttons(it doesn't seem like much normally, but when you're doing 30+ dailies every day you learn to hate it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    How you have to purchase 3 Orbs of Mystery to make the Engineering mounts........they cost 18k a piece with rep

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins tenchars

I hate it when Hunters forget to turn off their cheetah aspect. That pisses me off so much it's not even funny. I hate it when people stand on an npc with those friggin mammoths. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Deleted
    The fact that using the mouse to select mailboxes and questgivers can be purposely blocked by griefers on mounts with large models (mammoth, typically). One of the Golden Lotus questgivers is even sitting on the ground, further accomodating the tards. nice. They should make it impossible to block quest-type NPCs and mailboxes by obstructing them with your body or mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daze. One of the most god dam annoying things in the game.

Seeing how well animated my pandaren is and then seeing how crappy my tauren or troll looks.

how they advanced cooking to be far easier to level, yet fishing is still boring as hell.
    #boycottchina

Quest items that take up inventory space, often resulting in me having to go back, delete or sell something and then trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Another one: When you go to hand in or pickup a daily quest and someone from the other faction mount's wing is in the way so you click on it instead, then guards come kill you.
    This happens a lot in the market place at Halfhill.... then I deterrence+disengages back to my farm mwahaha

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Seeing how well animated my pandaren is and then seeing how crappy my tauren or troll looks.
    THIS. Piss me off big time. My troll girls dont even have freaking eyelids ! CMON BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    This! Coupled with the fact some pricks love using the largest mounts possible while standing around quest givers.
    After doing it once people should learn to turn on nameplates and use the push to interact keybind if they are that upset about it.

"Your inventory is full"

The Nether Rays from Outland always being too big to fit through ANY door in Orgrimmar, or anywhere else for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    After doing it once people should learn to turn on nameplates and use the push to interact keybind if they are that upset about it.
    Or people could just not be douche-sticks and sit on the quest giver. It goes both ways :P
    OT: Playing Combat spec on my rogue, with AR up... Have to mash the buttons to not energy cap, but all I hear while doing is
    "I can't do that"
    "I don't have enough energy"
    "I can't do that"
    "I can't do that"
    "I can't do---" Alt+4
    Last edited by Phookah; 2012-11-13 at 12:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squaddles View Post
    Thing that most annoys me, are the times it tells you that you're shapeshifted when you do something, instead of just automatically turning you back into your original form (druid woes )
    Aaah, that takes me back to vanilla... Back then you couldnt even speak with NPC's while shapeshifted, good times. You barely even saw any other druids back then either... Wotlk ruined the 'druid code' (and the rest of this game)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    "Your inventory is full"
    oh jesus, THIS!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that i can't see my fist weps unless i am stabbing something on my rogue. Give them a spot on the back at the belt line.

Also the fact that my hunter pulls its arrows out of its ass. They had quivers for years would it be so hard to bring it back?
    Aye mate

No spectral flying mount while dead in Pandaria. Its annoying to ask guildies to come ress you....

I don't know if anyone else gets this problem, but I can't zone into an instance until I've tried about 5 times.

"Transfer aborted: instance not found"
    "Transfer aborted: instance not found"

If I dc and get "character not found", I just get a bottle of alcohol cause I know it's going to be a long night.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you are basicly raping a Paladin in bgs, then he use lay on hands, Then you rape him AGAIN, only to see him run away like a chicken. Then he gets help from a healer, and suddenly finds out that hes no longer a chicken, and comes back for you.

Also other classes you own, only to see them flee from you. Until they meet a healer, and deside to come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    The warnings that you can't cast a spell, especially while moving. -_-
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

No more cauldrons.. Damn those things were convenient!