Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP, luckily for me, my server is small and even though it's a pvp server people generally will not fight each other, even to the point in daily areas they will help each other kill quest bosses...if they hit each other with aoe they shake it off, get out of combat and then leave. So I feel for ya, must suck to accidently hit someone and have them attack you for it. :P

What I hate:
    -When you go to take some kind of quest vehicle and it tells you to dismount first instead of automatically doing it for you
    -People knowingly parking their mount on top of quest givers

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    That the portal in Shrine of two moons to Orgrimmar is spelled Ogrimmar
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I thought of one. I hate people that say "grats" for achievements.

Having to /console reloadui to retrieve ah mail, ninja looters, often crashing when zoning with game alt-tabbed

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quest givers and other NPC's that you need to interact with, that walk away from you before you are done.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The idiots that insist on staying on their mounts blocking the npc's. Namely in Halfhill Market. Idiots that use 'were' when it's supposed to be 'where' in a sentence. Learn to spell people. It's not that difficult. Did I mention the idiots that block npc's with their mounts!!! Move already!!

When i get a new item i FIRST enchant and socket it, before i wear it. Thats just a problem of the small autistic person in me.
    BUT does it have any negative effect?
    Yay, you got your new breastpiece in your bag, you already enchanted it, now you want to socket it, so you shift-rightclick it, and WHOOPS all bags closed... as if i would socket it with thin air...

Double range checkers with obviously seperate algorithms.
    Mostly when farming herbs, didnt encounter it for mineral nodes yet. You get the symbol to pick it, the symbol is highlighted , pointing out that you are actually in range to pick it. But once you try, you get the message that you are too far away. I have no problem moving nearer to the node, but why the heck does the mouse over symbol indicate i am in range when i am NOT?

"The sight to the battle pet arena is blocked" - even tho it got better since mop start i still have this a LOT.

Stuff thats only visible from the way-point-gryphon and gone once you hit ground

Rain in south Stranglethron stopping 10 meter in front of that island where i need it.

Capturing pets and not getting accounted for in the safari achievment.

Having to start a pet battle just to see what other 2 pets hide behind the one you can see.

Having to click on "Yes i really want to ed that pet battle", since the button has no shortcut like the others do it cant be a typo or a cat that activated the resign.

Terrible Pet ballte KI of most NPC pets. I really hate it when pets that can place a shield around them for 5 turns do it 4 turns one after the other. Sure that is an easy win for me but still it feels just not right.

Anything that disrupts me eating buffood.

As a male draenei (and female panda), being unable to go through doors in SW while on a mount (even the sea turtle makes me too big).
    The clusterfuck that is the female worgen model.
    the CRZ bullcrap, as when I land from a flight path or change zones, all NPCs vanish and then reappear (or stay vanished)
    Also, due to CRZ, my addon GupPet that randomizes my mounts gets fucked up to where I have to /reload. How does it get fucked? When I zone into a CRZ area and the NPCs do their little vanishing act, the mounts that I disable end up being the ones that I mount up, and my button for random flying mount will make me mount a ground one. And I don't think the addon author can do anything to keep that shit from happening.

Oh, and to those mentioning daze: Tank spec FTW. Being unable to be crit keeps you from being dazed. So I almost never experience daze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Heh, I agree with that! How about the people who have the addon that says "grats" every time an achievement pops up in guild chat? If someone spams your chat box with 10 achievements, you're spammed with 10 "grats" right afterwards!

10+ Year Old Account
    I only hate it when it's an addon or people who insist on saying it for every trivial little thing. 'You dinged level 10!' or 'You finished Deadmines!' doesn't get a grats from me. Something that actually took WORK (Hitting 90, Loremaster/Insane/Tillers/etc) gets a grats.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    This (daily) quest:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Shackles_of_Manipulation

Also, seasonal battle pets. I literally have caught every single battle pet in the game except for the winter-dependent snowy owl and the summer dependent qiraji guardling and I want my zookeeper title, damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by wowisme View Post
    quest givers and other npc's that you need to interact with, that walk away from you before you are done.
    Oh god. ROXI at K3. FML.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

I don't mind it that much. What annoys me even more are those with grats macros. They are just so insincere. Why waste your time with that if you don't even care?

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    Also, seasonal battle pets. I literally have caught every single battle pet in the game except for the winter-dependent snowy owl and the summer dependent qiraji guardling and I want my zookeeper title, damn it.
    Snowy Owl is showing up now...

Also I find alot of my problems with the game cleared up when I turned off Trade and General chats. You'd be surprised how much nicer Stormwind is when you don't get bombarded with pointless nonstop chatter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it so annoying that the mail refresh limit is still at 50 items. I do a lot of AH work, and sitting there while 300 items refresh 50 at a time is so annoying.

I also find the "20 seconds to logout" kinda annoying. I understand that they want a difference when logging out in a safe area vs a dangerous area, but why does the user need to sit there, why can't it just log out and let the user continue logging into a new character, and keep the old character active for 20 seconds in a logout phase.
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

I don't like how they haven't updated the kirin tor tabards on the NPC's in nethergarde keep to the wrath model

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranaas View Post
    Running for 5 miles everytime after a wipe on a raid boss.

Mount casting.

No teleportation.

Yeah all the things that blizz made up for making us spending more time in game for nothing.

Lol you obvious didnt play before WOTLK

Tuesday morning-Mid Tuesdays
    Bots who follow you around the entire BG (I usually drown them and blink away)
    First two that come to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shields look too small on a Draenei. Well at least that served as a good excuse to my raid members whenever I get a really hard hit from a boss. DEM SMALL SHIELDZ DEY DO NOTHINGZ!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. People in arena who continue to try after their partner has died and are expecting to win 1v2 as a healer.
    2. Blood death knights
    3. Male draenei and male worgen
    4. Someone complaining about the imbalance of pvp and their highest personal rating is 1500.
    5. Blood death knights

Someone propably already posted this but:

Gnomes.