Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Tiny things in WoW that annoy us

What are some things in WoW that annoy you heaps but aren't actually a big deal?

My most hated one is when you go to pick up or use a quest item and it says you are mounted. WHEN WE PICK UP HERBS WE DISMOUNT!!!

Others: When you are questing and you cleave your target and it hits someone from opposite faction, they then come attack you thinking you're to start a fight.. Then they kill you ;(

When your path of frost doesn't actually get you running on water, then you end up jumping to your destination.
    Last edited by Elpalmo; 2012-11-13 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Shield without a priest.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thing that most annoys me, are the times it tells you that you're shapeshifted when you do something, instead of just automatically turning you back into your original form (druid woes )

Based on thread title, gnomes

10+ Year Old Account
    Another one: When you go to hand in or pickup a daily quest and someone from the other faction mount's wing is in the way so you click on it instead, then guards come kill you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Another one: When you go to hand in or pickup a daily quest and someone from the other faction mount's wing is in the way so you click on it instead, then guards come kill you.
    This! Coupled with the fact some pricks love using the largest mounts possible while standing around quest givers.

What are some things in WoW that annoy you heaps but aren't actually a big deal?

My most hated one is when you go to pick up or use a quest item and it says you are mounted. WHEN WE PICK UP HERBS WE DISMOUNT!!!

The same with trying to use some flight paths... Why can't it just dismount me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Squaddles View Post
    Thing that most annoys me, are the times it tells you that you're shapeshifted when you do something, instead of just automatically turning you back into your original form (druid woes )
    This may be the single most annoying thing ever to a Druid, especially since mine happens to be a JC and can't manage to do ANYTHING JC related while being in a form. (I run around shrine in cat form for the speed boost)

Deleted
    That the portal in Shrine of two moons to Orgrimmar is spelled Ogrimmar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite annoying, indeed. But one of the most annoying things (imo) are that Blizzard makes models for us to use, models that are too big to fit through some doors. Like the Netherwing drake, obviously they couldn't have thought about flying mounts when designing Undercity, but when the netherwing drake gets stuck in one of the two doors in the elevator I get very annoyed. >_<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squaddles View Post
    I find this soooooo annoying in all the possible ways.

Deleted
    thats why you use an interract macro

quest items that stay in bags after quest is complete. >.<

People who continue to whine regardless of how much Blizzard simplifies every aspect of the game.

And those who care what pixels other players got on their characters.

such a dumb thing, but when things don't line up correctly. like if things aint symmetrical

Oh this... That is so annoying. Either never auto dismount or always, not sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by impyy View Post
    such a dumb thing, but when things don't line up correctly. like if things aint symmetrical
    Ain't that called OCD or something :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    And those who care what pixels other players got on their characters.
    I'm somewhere in the middle when it comes to this. I enjoy getting things that are/were considered hard to do/get. Like Loremaster pre-cata or getting the Exalted. And I enjoy sporting such titles and vanity items to kind of brag about it. But I don't care if other people has the same items or if Blizzard has simplified the way of getting it. It just means I've found a potential friend to discuss these things with!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Quite annoying, indeed. But one of the most annoying things (imo) are that Blizzard makes models for us to use, models that are too big to fit through some doors. Like the Netherwing drake, obviously they couldn't have thought about flying mounts when designing Undercity, but when the netherwing drake gets stuck in one of the two doors in the elevator I get very annoyed. >_<
    Try being a Tauren. This happens with -any- mount.

Deleted
    well... I really don't like that the majority of the player base doesn't have a clue about the lore, because it seems pointless to fight without knowing what you are fighting...

that and the newer meme referances... all those 9gag and reddit memes really bothers me.

Daze!
    /rage