Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    When flying into the Shrine of Seven Stars, you can rarely reach the balconies inside.

A group/raid member walking the same way as me but just in range for intervene. "Target is out of range", but button is lighted up.

the doodad to the left of the alliance void storage. (small pole with a tooltip, shouldnt have one)

world 100gold vendor items won't respawn. ever. (at least make them rare after the first but not that big of a deal)

the priest pet that looks like the squid from the boss everyone always skipped in throne of the tides. Its squeeks sounds like children outdoors here are running away from some monster.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Someone propably already posted this but:

Gnomes.
    Yep, first page..

It annoys me that mobs running back to position "Evade". Would be nice if you could tag one mid-run and attack it.

Deleted
    I can agree with a lot of these but for me at the moment, particularly with doing lots of dailies in overpopulated enemy NPC areas, it's this:

Mounting up, getting into combat, and mounting up cancelled. WHY, BLIZZARD, WHY? HE HASN'T HIT ME YET! I CAN STILL GET AWAY!

Sometimes when you pull a mob accidently but you are too lazy to kill it and it will keep following you for ages...

Having to resummon my pet after I die .... just to sacrifice it again..

Blizzard reinstating "_______ runs away in fear" after 2 expansions of no creature running in fear. Really sucks so damn much on my paladin when I only have 2 ranged attacks in protection (avenger's shield and judgement) with a 15s and 6s cd. Really sucks when my stun is still on its 60s cd. It's not so bad on my ranged characters, but on my paladin, it sucks so badly.

Why did they have to bring that stupid shit back?

No portals in MV so you have to run back forever if you are past a certain boss and need a repair mount because nobody has jeeves/repair bots.

Having to wait until the last person dies in raid to release. There seems to be always be that one person who wants to see how long they can live even with 9 other people yelling JUST DIE ALREADY

Not having a separate bag for seeds for farming. I have been following the projected crop to plant and always get seeds back, they start to add up after awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    go to curse.com and get an addon to do it for you, there are quite a few
    Know the names of any that currently work? I know there are addons for it but I don't know the names of them.

Edit: Found several on WoWinterface, can't try them out thanks to servers still being down...
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-11-13 at 07:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a bunch of people in this thread have said... the apparently two separate range checks on quest items and herbs. My cursor is not grey, but when I try to click I'm not close enough. That probably aggravates me more than anything except other players, right now.

Oh, and not being able to solo Razorgore, Viscidus, or C'thun due to mechanics. Seriously, I can smash everything else in BWL and AQ by myself easily, but the friggin' mechanics on those bosses stop me in my tracks every time.

My two other pet peeves -- raid groups for old content and not having a cooking bag, are both being fixed in 5.1. =D
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Waiting till 3:00pm to play on my day off, then realizing the server down time has been extended to 5:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Oh, and not being able to solo Razorgore, Viscidus, or C'thun due to mechanics. Seriously, I can smash everything else in BWL and AQ by myself easily, but the friggin' mechanics on those bosses stop me in my tracks every time.
    If I remember correctly, these are being worked on as well. Someone asked if they will be able to make Razorgore soloable because of the battle pets being dropped, and they said they were wanting to work on that. Or something along those lines.

As for another thing that I got reminded of today: Extended maintenance being announced 2 minutes before or 10 minutes after the scheduled finish. Wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have everything finished by 2pm eastern time (scheduled maint end), only to learn they extend it for 2 hours. Now I have nothing to do for 2 hours...

How about trying to mount but still in combat. Oh, wait I'm a hunter I can feign death. Crap still in combat.

Running through low level NPC's as a level 90 and getting dismounted.

Fishing and the timer runs to the very end and you miss your cast.

Getting dismounted as a passenger for no apparrent reason.

and the list goes on..and on and on. grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by scrotorious View Post
    Waiting till 3:00pm to play on my day off, then realizing the server down time has been extended to 5:00pm
    this 100 % getting ridiculous now every single tuesday.

Also a personal one of mine is when i see " PST ME FOR INV." Little do these noobs know is that "pst" means "please send tell". so they are really saying "please send tell me for inv." How cute

10+ Year Old Account
    in mists more then any other - people with there big ass dam mounts like proto drakes or dragons or whatever else big ass mount, sat on top of where the daily quest giver is.
    #boycottchina

Being in raid and not getting any motes while everyone else gets all of them :c

This may not be a little thing, but right now my biggest complaint has to do with dailies.

Not even the sheer amount of dailies that we have to do, but one daily in particular. It's one of the Kalaxxi dailies where you have to "Slay the eye of the empress" or something to that affect. Anyway, you have to get a killing blow on something to get a buff that allows you to see pheromones. The only problem is that I play WoW on a fairly craptastic PC (Dell Laptop, woo!) and I have to keep all my graphic settings on low or my FPS will bottom out. Usually, this isn't a problem but I can't see the little red clouds on the ground unless I crank of the graphics card and then have a hard time moving.

Not that big of a deal, since for the most part, WoW is completely playable on said craptastic laptop. But this quest seriously irritates me.

(Oh, and the cleave for the quest where you have to get inside Kovak and kill the 200 mantids? His arms are massive and yet his cleave is tiiiiny tiny!)

Not nerfing Shadowmeld when Blizzard clearly states they want to intensify the world PvP in this expansion. 3 guys gank a NE druid, Shadowmeld and flew off with a /lol.

People who fight on the roads or don't defend nodes in BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    in mists more then any other - people with there big ass dam mounts like proto drakes or dragons or whatever else big ass mount, sat on top of where the daily quest giver is.
    Too bad there isn't an intuitive feature where you can pick up a quest just by making a circle around the quester giver with your mouse. Maybe do a few clockwise circles with your cursor and the dialog would pop up, dunno how hard to implement that would be.

The fact that no costume items work with Druids. And the fact that all the fun costume items seem to drop for my Druid and none of my other toons.