The fact that no costume items work with Druids. And the fact that all the fun costume items seem to drop for my Druid and none of my other toons.
Emotes. I despise them and the people that spam them.
This one has to do with Transmog: No dye system. I hate seeing something that looks really cool on a character, but the coloration doesn't fit with anything, so I would have to find other items that look decent with it, but at that point I just get annoyed and vendor the item.
Also, that Transmog only affects the item. Other games are able to make the item affect the slot, so I doubt it would be too difficult to do the same. Let me change the appearance of the slot, and not just the item.
Also, for the monk, only having T14+ gear that actually fits the whole monk thing (and DKs only having t7+). I would honestly love it if they decided to make t1-13 for monks, and t1-6 for death knights. I love going through the older raids, but on a monk, it sucks only being able to use non-tier gear from those places.
Ohh and the fact that female goblin auctioneers remind me of Edith Bunker from All in the Family, which really grinds my gears.
Pandas, and everything about them. Especially the npc's. For some reason when they tell me to "slow down".. that bothers me to no end. Also, the shadowpan who make references to the nights watch in game of thrones for some reason bothers me. Every time I hear them make reference I must suppress rage lol.
When a quest doesn't say where the mob/item actually is but rather just mentions that it might be somewhere in a 10000000-mile radius.
"When I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time."
The fact that attunements and epic quests are no longer in the game.
Aww can't fly at the beginning of Legion? lolololol
Aww can't queue up for 2 mythic only dungeons? lolololol
TBC > Legion (could move up) > Vanilla > WoD > WoTLK > Cata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> panda land
Donald Trump 2016
People who inspect other players.
And bad grammar.
1. "You can't do that while mounted" Well then, dismount me! Or at least be consistent and either always dismount me, or always display the warning!
2. Quest items with low drop rates. FFS, there's no point to that. And I mean things like mushan tongues and shackles.
3. Flight paths. Why, oh god why, must we zig zag all over the damn place? Is it that hard to just let us fly direct?
4. Some how having difficulty walking on water with water walking on. My shaman likes to dip back under the water if the camera is even slightly pointed at the water
5. Five minute blessings! Christ, that's so stupid, they need to . . . oh wait, they actually fixed that one.
---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 06:31 PM ----------
i was not crying in the shower
i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren