Deleted

Primal Elementalist

Should i use the Fire Elemental Glyph, so that i can use Elemental Mastery + Acendance + Fire Elemental at the same time? Or should i just pop whichever is off cooldown at any given time?

Deleted
    I'd recommend not using the fire ele glyph. There are better glyphs to use, and if you use fire and earth ele, thats 40% buff uptime without the glyph. That's enough to get you through whatever high damage phases you encounter. Plus using it every 3 mins would drain mana harder than it already does .

Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    I'd recommend not using the fire ele glyph. There are better glyphs to use, and if you use fire and earth ele, thats 40% buff uptime without the glyph. That's enough to get you through whatever high damage phases you encounter. Plus using it every 3 mins would drain mana harder than it already does .
    Glyph totem recall to give 100% mana back at the cost of 1 GCD.

Deleted
    Main question - what spec are you playing? The people who answered seem to assume it is Restoration.

Deleted
    Im sorry, i forgot the mention. Im playing Elemental.

it`s not really a question of combining the cooldowns, you glyph it when a fight makes so that the unglyphed elemental don`t have contact with the enemy for it`s full duration.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

I'd say popping all three at once with the glyph would be better considering the glyph doesn't technically hurt or help your dps, however since EM is on a 3 minute cooldown you will end up with more time that the ele has the extra haste from EM. Its even better considering EM and Ascendance don't trigger the gcd so you can macro all 3 to one button. I have a macro that does just that but with troll berserking instead of EM since I took echo/UF as enhancement.

Deleted
    a)The FE glyph is only useful if you can predict the fight length and squeeze out a bit of FE uptime by using it. Examples:
    - fight is under 5min long, glyph will give you 70s of uptime instead of 60s - two uses vs one
    - fight is 6m - glyph gives 2 uses for 70s, no glyph gives 2 uses for 120s
    - fight is longer than 9m but less than 10m - 140s instead of 120s - 4 uses vs 2).
    - fight is 11m - 4 uses with glyph, 3 uses without - 140s vs 180s, glyph loses
    Uptime matters more DPS-wise than buffing the FE with haste from EM, and there is no synergy between Ascendence and FE.
    b) EM and Ascendence should be used on cooldown besides fights where you need to time them for burst (Elegon perhaps)
    c) general advice is to use Echo of the Elements instead of EM. You would end up with Ascendence on 3min, FE on 5m CD, and just use them whenever available.