Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Grats Stars on World First Grand Empress!

Grats Stars! When BL got their world first people brought up the issue of the head start, and they they would need to hold the kill for 24 hours. Paragon managed to kill it within the 24 hours on 10 man, even though Paragon fans and even Paragon themselves have said on numerous occasions previously that 10 man kills "don't count".

Stars gets their patch 10 days behind everyone and has clearly demonstrated that they would have gotten the world first had USE/EU not have a 10 day head start. So by the logic of many people....GRATS STARS ON WORLD FIRST GRAND EMPRESS!

inc flamewar
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

"The world of games is in a kind of a trance. People are programmed to accept so little. But the possibilities are so great"

Im not sure if you are trolling, but anyways Blood Legion was the 1st guild in the world to down the last boss of HoF so that makes them obviously world 1st, saying otherwise would be totally stupid. So yeah...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't those servers get extra lockouts in comparison to US/EU?
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

There wasn't a "patch" for HOF to be introduced. It was simply unlocked during their scheduled maintnance. Which is one day after EU. Which means, there was no "behind everyone else". It was 2 days behind US. and 1 behind EU. Therefore your comment is nill. You're just asking to have shit flung at you.

Blood Legion is world first, anyone else is just world fastest from when it opened for their region.

Eh BL got world first but Stars did it faster. Both guilds are phenomenal.

I am aware BL got world first, I was just poking fun at the people that were butthurt about it and then tried to hop on Paragon's dick when they got their kill saying it was the "true world first".

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    There wasn't a "patch" for HOF to be introduced. It was simply unlocked during their scheduled maintnance. Which is one day after EU. Which means, there was no "behind everyone else". It was 2 days behind US. and 1 behind EU. Therefore your comment is nill. You're just asking to have shit flung at you.
    *shrug*
    Last edited by Menkey; 2012-11-13 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    I am aware BL got world first, I was just poking fun at the people that were butthurt about it and then tried to hop on Paragon's dick when they got their kill saying it was the "true world first".
    I know. BL got World first , sure, but they arent king of the hill. I don't know why kids argue. It is what it is I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think that they are still that far behind, im not on a TW server so i have no clue, but if STARS did kill it that much quicker after it opened for them then yeah they did get the quickest kill. But unless we hear from someone who knows for sure when it opened for them, hopefully before this thread is locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    Grats Stars! When BL got their world first people brought up the issue of the head start, and they they would need to hold the kill for 24 hours. Paragon managed to kill it within the 24 hours on 10 man, even though Paragon fans and even Paragon themselves have said on numerous occasions previously that 10 man kills "don't count".

Stars gets their patch 10 days behind everyone and has clearly demonstrated that they would have gotten the world first had USE/EU not have a 10 day head start. So by the logic of many people....GRATS STARS ON WORLD FIRST GRAND EMPRESS!
    Makeing up facts(10 days behind) to just proclaim your bromance for BL, good one.

Deleted
    Taking into consideration Blood Legion killed empress at 11th november, and raid released at 6th November (pre nerf) and Stars killed at 13th Nov, raid release at 8th Nov.
    That is exactly 2 days difference from either kill and release (not factoring the two nerfs on 1st boss)

Altough BL killed at midnight and Stars at 16h.

10 days? its only been 7 days for US now.....OP = full of sh*t

ok then OP

fastest maybe, but not world first. the boss was already dead when they killed it

first is first and you can never be first if you are second

This actually does highlight an issue where the lockout timetables are staggered among all the regions, thus making a 'world first' race kind of problematic to assess. To say 'first is first' is a true statement in the sense that you killed a boss before anyone else, but that's not what the OP was getting at (it should be abundantly obvious from what he wrote). At the very least, this thread highlights the accomplishments of guilds that are managing to kill bosses in less time than guilds in NA, whether it's with HOF or other raids.

However, Stars is an Asian guild, so people here especially won't care.
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2012-11-13 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    BL will go down as first but it's a close race, it would be nice if they could find a way for all regions to start at the same time. But let's forget the first boss was kind of broken for the first day or two so the US didn't have that huge of an advantage.

It's nice to see how much global competition there is for 25man world first. So far 7 guilds have killed it - Two US guilds, 1 EU english guild, a French guild, a German guild, a Russian guild and a Chinese guild!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    fastest maybe, but not world first. the boss was already dead when they killed it

first is first and you can never be first if you are second
    Second place is the first loser
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!