Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    @chrom who are you losing to? Why is everyone so concerned with gear in an MMO that does not require gear to experience all the content. You guys who praised GW2 for not having a gear ladder, and praised them for having content that was access-able to everyone. Are now critisizing them for adding gear that isnt required to complete content.

    You guys are more concerned about gear than the actual content of the game. If a game came out that was purely cosmetic where gear had no stats and there was no character progression at max level, non of you would play it. No matter how many cosmetic sets they added, or how much they expanded the world, or how many dungeons they added. You would not do them because their isnt shiny stat increases at the end.

  2. #82
    Bloodsail Admiral Lazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Your Moms House
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by mafao View Post
    There are only two rings and one backpack. A 10% increase of stats on these 3 items is what, less then 1% of your current attribute score? Do you really think that 1% more life or 1% more power will be a significant advantage?
    It doesn't stop there though, they set an entire set will eventually be in the game. And yes a set of ascended gear will be a significant advantage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    You guys are more concerned about gear than the actual content of the game. If a game came out that was purely cosmetic where gear had no stats and there was no character progression at max level, non of you would play it. No matter how many cosmetic sets they added, or how much they expanded the world, or how many dungeons they added. You would not do them because their isnt shiny stat increases at the end.
    Oh I guess you're right, I didn't played Guild Wars for over 5 years... owait I did, and so did a ton of other people... just proved you wrong.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    The whole thing I loved about GW2 was that I never had to play with others and that I never had to rely on others to get best gear in game. I crafted most of it myself and it was pretty cheap and fast. This was the sole reason why I'm still playing it. But now they went and ruined it all, they FORCING me to play with others and farm some stupid dungeon if I want best gear, and yes I do, because it DOES fucking matters. I do NOT want to lose to somebody ever again in any game just because he has better gear. I might be wrong here or we misunderstood how it's gonna work, but EVEN if I can craft this new gear through mystic forge or buy it from TP, it's going to hit RIGHT in my wallet which is 100% reserved for legendary and which is still pretty empty despite my best efforts.
    I'm not going to take this shit. If I can't have easy fast cheap best gear possible in game, I'll quit. I have a fucking xbox waiting for me in some shop, xbox with fuckloads of awesome games I have never yet played because I'm a pc gamer. But I suppose now that last good mmo turns into wow-like shit, I have somewhere to go.
    GW2 is a casual game for casual players with life. Hardcore gear grind does not belongs here. Forced grouping with others not only doesn't belongs here, it pretty much ruins whole concept of the game. They could've AT LEAST made a proper lfg tool, if we'll have to run dungeons for best gear. But they not doing even that...
    If you're losing to a +15 power increase, then I hate to say it's not the gear you are losing to...

    Why do you want the best gear in the game? Are you out in EB soloing points?

    Guess what bud, you are going to have to make sacrifices monetarily for your legendary even if they didn't add a new tier of gear, but added something else you would want. That's the sacrifice yuou make for a legendary. You either sit on other shit you want, or you sit on your legendary for awhile longer.

    Quit, go play your Xbox. Guess where GW2 will still be while you're away. That's right, here, still free.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Oh I guess you're right, I didn't played Guild Wars for over 5 years... owait I did, and so did a ton of other people... just proved you wrong.
    Oh and what content was held from you in those 5 years of GW1? What content is being held from you in GW2? Gear does not equal content. If it did games would just throw tons of gear at you till you had so much you wouldnt know what to do with it. I on the other hand would rather play a game with a progressing story, new areas, and new characters. Not gear set A, set B, set C.

    No content is being held from you in this patch. The only thing you cant get if you dont try is the shinys at the end of an infinite tunnel; and to be honest the only thing those shinys do is make that tunnel even longer.

    When GW2 doesnt allow you to do a dungeon as a fresh level 80, then you have the right to complain. Until then let the game work its magic.

  5. #85
    If they're trying to appeal to WoW players, I'm not sure putting in resistance gear is the way to do it. There are very few people still playing WoW who want anything to do with resistance gear. It's popular with the "man, vanilla WoW was so awesome" forum warriors who haven't played in years, but not with the current playerbase.

  6. #86
    High Overlord kuruptz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    The whole thing I loved about GW2 was that I never had to play with others and that I never had to rely on others to get best gear in game. I crafted most of it myself and it was pretty cheap and fast. This was the sole reason why I'm still playing it. But now they went and ruined it all, they FORCING me to play with others and farm some stupid dungeon if I want best gear, and yes I do, because it DOES fucking matters. I do NOT want to lose to somebody ever again in any game just because he has better gear. I might be wrong here or we misunderstood how it's gonna work, but EVEN if I can craft this new gear through mystic forge or buy it from TP, it's going to hit RIGHT in my wallet which is 100% reserved for legendary and which is still pretty empty despite my best efforts.
    I'm not going to take this shit. If I can't have easy fast cheap best gear possible in game, I'll quit. I have a fucking xbox waiting for me in some shop, xbox with fuckloads of awesome games I have never yet played because I'm a pc gamer. But I suppose now that last good mmo turns into wow-like shit, I have somewhere to go.
    GW2 is a casual game for casual players with life. Hardcore gear grind does not belongs here. Forced grouping with others not only doesn't belongs here, it pretty much ruins whole concept of the game. They could've AT LEAST made a proper lfg tool, if we'll have to run dungeons for best gear. But they not doing even that...
    my lvl 69mesmer kills lvl 80 exotic geared daily solo in EB puzzle so if you guys are 80s with exotic complaining against someone with full ascalon gear or whatever its called

    never grinded for any gear still enjoying it grinding aint a must only if you want to


    do you even play the game?



    sry for my bad english
    Last edited by kuruptz; 2012-11-13 at 11:00 PM.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    If they're trying to appeal to WoW players, I'm not sure putting in resistance gear is the way to do it. There are very few people still playing WoW who want anything to do with resistance gear. It's popular with the "man, vanilla WoW was so awesome" forum warriors who haven't played in years, but not with the current playerbase.
    Theres multiple types of infusions so its not just Agony mitigation. Blog says theirs going to be Offenseive, Defensive and Omni infusions. So by the looks of it you can customize your gear somewhat.

    I also think Resists in WoW were encount specific. Which is why its not popular today. You dont want to farm gear for a single encounter and then never use it again. Thats not the case here as Agony mitigation is only relevant to this dungeon. One would assume the Offensive and Omni infusions only play a role in this dungeon as well. So this is a self contained thing. Also since they will be expanding the dungeon it wont feel like the 1 off fights from WoW where the gear is never used again. The gear will be used infinitely provided you want to keep increasing your difficulty.

  8. #88
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Theres multiple types of infusions so its not just Agony mitigation. Blog says theirs going to be Offenseive, Defensive and Omni infusions. So by the looks of it you can customize your gear somewhat.
    And how on earth is this going to be any better? If infusions are anything but Agony mitigation, i.e. increases to existing stats, then I fail to see how this going to alleviate concerns about a gear treadmill; if anything, it's going to make these concerns more justified. It would also introduce other problems that gear spirals typically create, such as outgearing existing content.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Oh this is causing a mandatory gear treadmill? Please tell me how i need to get Ascension gear in order to do any of the current content or do the 9 new mini dungeons in the fractals of the mists?
    Please read ArenaNet's post in its entirety rather than trying to parse that one excerpt a bit too literally.

    Quote: "The rarest items in the game are not more powerful than other items, so you don’t need them to be the best. The rarest items have unique looks to help your character feel that sense of accomplishment, but it’s not required to play the game. We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional, so those who find it fun to chase this prestigious gear can do so, but those who don’t are just as powerful and get to have fun too."

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Wow... Content difficulty settings gates are now content gates?
    Of course it is. And it's directly contradiacotry of all 5 of the games shipped with the Guild Wars name on it.

    Up till now the limiting factor in content in access and difficulty was largely tied to character level and skill. Level 20 armor was the best there was and despite additional, harder content-- that's all you needed.

    In later expansions Anet even gave in on the conceit of character level with the 'just fuck it we'll act like your 20 anyways" buffs.

    GW2 up till now followed the same model simply extrapolated out over 80 levels versus 20.

    Now this is both a shift in series design and stated intention. Gear treadmill is not the concern, those worried about that are idiots frankly. The renouncement of 'skill over gear' is hypocritical and totally 180 degrees from the series up to this point.

    What limited you in Urgoz or Arah was largely your ability to play well. There was no gear based artifice. A linear, post level gear progression in a descriptively bimodal endgame has never once existed in the Guild Wars franchise up till now.

    There was never even a an endgame in Guild Wars. The premise was false by reason true by marketing.

    k fencers im reading the blog and im having trouble finding where it says they are gating content. Infact the only thing in the blog that has 'gate' in it was mitigate and i found that word 3 times. =O
    "Players who wish to delve deep into the Fractals will find that Agony makes progress increasingly difficult, until they reach the point where some defense against this condition is a must. The only way to mitigate Agony damage is by building up resistance through Infusions, a new type of upgrade component that can be acquired in the Mystic Forge."

    "As we release more new end game content in the future, you’ll see more Infusions and Ascended item types being added to the game. Eventually, you’ll be able to kit yourself out with a full set of Ascended gear and high end Infusions to help give you the edge in end game content."

    "The new additions in November are just the start of our item progression initiative. We’re going to add tons of new high-level content to Guild Wars 2 in the future. As we introduce the new high-level content, we’ll also roll out complimentary Ascended and Legendary items (to say nothing of the other rewards you can earn by playing the content)."

    Paragraphs state the necessity of infused armor and that addition content will be coming with this infusion mechanic built in.

    I would refer you to my earlier post w/r/t the validity of these "complimentary" items.

    I really wish someone would answer my question about how they would design an infinite dungeon that actually keeps players playing.
    As I told Durz, maybe an infinite dungeon is just a bad idea.

    Maybe they could just have designed new dungeons. Ya'know, like other MMOs.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-11-13 at 11:18 PM.

  10. #90
    "The new additions in November are just the start of our item progression initiative. We’re going to add tons of new high-level content to Guild Wars 2 in the future. As we introduce the new high-level content, we’ll also roll out complimentary Ascended and Legendary items (to say nothing of the other rewards you can earn by playing the content)."

    This part doesnt state that new high-level content requires ascended gear, but that that gear is a reward for doing that content.

    It really just depends if their "new high-level content" means expansions on the Fractals dungeon, or other areas of the game. If its other areas of the game then yea we have a problem. If its limited to Fractals of the Mists, then im ok with it.

  11. #91
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    This part doesnt state that new high-level content requires ascended gear, but that that gear is a reward for doing that content.

    It really just depends if their "new high-level content" means expansions on the Fractals dungeon, or other areas of the game. If its other areas of the game then yea we have a problem. If its limited to Fractals of the Mists, then im ok with it.
    How likely do you think it is that there will be tons of shiny new gear without accompanying content to use it for?

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    World Of Warcraft has Content gates. In order to do certain things you need to first do X,Y, or Z. In MoP this takes shape in the form of dailies. In order to get access to the gear you need to do raids you are strongly encouraged to do dailies. Now you dont have to do these dailies and can choose to get a full heroic dungeon set and try to do raid content but youll find yourself at a severe disadvantage and you will more than likely not be able to see all the content raiding has to offer.
    I know it's kind of beside your main point but this is completely false. Like many, many guilds mine cleared all of MSV the first week it opened without a single piece of that rep gear, it was not a huge disadvantage by any means. It's just that gamers have an obsessive min/max mindset where a disadvantage of any size automatically equals a massive disadvantage. If it's possible to be 0.0001% better geared then it is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY that you be.

    (Actually this is a major issue with the concept of content gating and gear progression - a large part of it is due to the mindset of players. You didn't play 24/7 for months to improve your damage by 1%? OMG what a noob!!!)

    A better example of gear-gated content in WoW would be say heroic modes which are tuned to require at least a few pieces of normal mode gear. Although world-first guilds down many if not all of these heroic modes in a week or two with very little of that gear, so for them at least that gate is not unpassable (little harder for us mere mortals :P). More accurate might be that beyond the first tier of an expansion subsequent tiers are tuned to the level of the previous one (roughly NM previous tier level?).
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2012-11-13 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Also as to the WvW posts. I havent been in WvW since launch, been to busy with school and mainly focusing on PvE and Spvp. I wouldnt have thought gear mattered that much when ppl are just beating on walls and doors, maybe it matters in small scale fights for resource camps but i dont think the stats provide that much of a shift. Also Anet should not allow infusions to work against other players. If they do even i will be complaining.
    lol, I can't tell if you are being serious here or if this is a cleverly hidden swipe at WvW by a sPvP player. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, assume it's the former and answer accordingly. You aren't always just pounding on doors and walls in WvW. In fact, there are siege engines that do a much better job of that than an axe or a sword. The reason why gear matters is that you have to eliminate defending players at some point in order to capture structures and the best way to do that is to kill them. While it's true that you don't have a whole lot of 1v1s in WvW, I don't know a single serious WvW player that would not want the best gear possible. 7% stat difference could mean the difference between you living and dying and consequently you throwing down a heal that keeps 4 or 5 allies up long enough to kill an opposing group of 4 or 5 people that are holding down a supply camp with siege engines. In other words, yes it matters and yes it is bullshit to a WvW player who has already completed their gear set.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 05:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Gear disparity has always been present at level 80. Theres whites, greens, blues, yellows, and oranges. Been there since day 1. Theres also no carrot on a stick. The gear is just there. Wether you want to get it or not is up to you the player. Same as the content. Its all able to be completed regardless of gear, blizz cant say the same, thats why i dont have a problem with what they are doing.
    This is your weakest argument yet. There's no true gear disparity at 80 currently. Exotics are not at all hard to obtain and you don't need to do any SPECIFIC content in order to get them. Now there is going to be something better than exotics. I would have to agree with the earlier poster that said you might as well support a full blown raiding endgame.

    I was, and still am, a huge supporter of this game but this is a pretty earthshaking moment for me. I don't play other MMOs because I don't want to have to work them like a 2nd job to stay competitive in gear. I'm not saying FoM is going to make it where you have to work GW2 like a 2nd job but it is definitely going to open the door for that to come later.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I know it's kind of beside your main point but this is completely false. Like many, many guilds mine cleared all of MSV the first week it opened without a single piece of that rep gear, it was not a huge disadvantage by any means. It's just that gamers have an obsessive min/max mindset where a disadvantage of any size automatically equals a massive disadvantage. If it's possible to be 0.0001% better geared then it is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY that you be.
    Yea your not getting my point. You said you cleared it the first week. Is that the first week it was available or the first week MoP launched? Was your group in full Greens or at least moslty greens being a fresh 90 and cleared it? I dont think so. You had time to get better gear aka blues of ilvl what is it 636 or somthing? In order to do that raid. You cant be a fresh 90 and expect to do raid content in full greens. You have to have at least some blues if you expect to kill somthing. Its not like this in GW2. Fresh 80's can do anything.

    im looking at when MV was released, Oct 2nd, thats over a week after MoP was released. Meaning you and your guild had time to "gear up" even if you didnt get any epics in order to clear the content. If MV was available day 1 ppl wouldnt have been able to kill bosses for at least a few days, and its not because they didnt know the fights. Its because their gear wasnt good enough.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey39 View Post
    I was, and still am, a huge supporter of this game but this is a pretty earthshaking moment for me. I don't play other MMOs because I don't want to have to work them like a 2nd job to stay competitive in gear. I'm not saying FoM is going to make it where you have to work GW2 like a 2nd job but it is definitely going to open the door for that to come later.
    I'm avoiding the gear treadmill as much as possible, but the way this looks to me is that you run FoM 20 times in order to get the gear to run it 30 times, so I'm not really worried about that directly. It'll depend on how stuff goes down the line though, really. We don't know, so getting too bent out of shape on it is a bit premature.

    The only thing that gets iffy is how much the actual stat bonus is in regards to WvWvW.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I'm avoiding the gear treadmill as much as possible, but the way this looks to me is that you run FoM 20 times in order to get the gear to run it 30 times, so I'm not really worried about that directly. It'll depend on how stuff goes down the line though, really. We don't know, so getting too bent out of shape on it is a bit premature.

    The only thing that gets iffy is how much the actual stat bonus is in regards to WvWvW.
    I totally agree with you and I am staying level headed about it for now. Truth be told, I don't think getting the 3 pieces of gear that will be initially available will be that hard to obtain but that's not the point. The point is I have full exotics except for rings and accessories and now I'm going to have to go farm some other stuff that is better and that was something we were told we wouldn't have to do.

    WvW is my favorite part of the game but I do run dungeons to get certain items I like the look of or items with stats that are not currently craftable. I could just as easily use gear with a slightly different stat configuration and it wouldn't make that much of a difference because it is the same overall power. In other words, I'm just tweaking things by getting that dungeon gear and I don't really need that stuff. If I understand this correctly, the ascended gear is going to actually have higher stats than the current exotics which means you will need to obtain it or you will be effectively undergeared vs. people that do get it. That might be ok in games like WoW or Rift but it flies in the face of what a Guild Wars game has always been about.

    The fear I have is that I don't see an end to this. If I am correct in assuming that they did this to appeal to the people looking for gear progression, then what will they do when those same people get all the new gear and start complaining about lack of character progression again? There are two possible answers there. Either they say screw 'em and halt the gear progression where it is or they put in more gear progression. The cynic in me can't see why they would have introduced gear progression into the game in the first place if they intended to stop at one tier of it.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey39 View Post
    This is your weakest argument yet. There's no true gear disparity at 80 currently. Exotics are not at all hard to obtain and you don't need to do any SPECIFIC content in order to get them. Now there is going to be something better than exotics. I would have to agree with the earlier poster that said you might as well support a full blown raiding endgame.
    I dont know what type of GW2 player you are but im not doing CoF runs on my Ele to get a exotic dungeon set. im getting that set so i can look cool. I dont care what stats are on those items ill just transmute them later when i find what i want. When this new gear comes out do you know what the first thought thats gonna cross my mind? How do i get to the FoTM dungeon so i can go complete it; Not, Where is the FoTM dungeon i need to start running it so i can get the BiS gear it offers.

    For a person who plays GW2 you shouldnt care about BiS gear. Its not important. The content itself is important to me. I am still allowed access to that content at an easy skill level and am able to complete it with my crappy greens and exotic CoF gear that isnt even homogenized with my traits yet. All i care about is the content. All you all care about is BiS gear and its sad. Until BiS gear is required to to do content you guys argument doesnt have legs. When and if Anet decides to block content with BiS gear i will be joining you guys. Until then im going to enjoy every single piece of content they offer and not worry about how bad my gear is because i can still complete it.

  18. #98
    "As we release more new end game content in the future, you’ll see more Infusions and Ascended item types being added to the game. Eventually, you’ll be able to kit yourself out with a full set of Ascended gear and high end Infusions to help give you the edge in end game content."
    And on that note, what do you think the chances are that the next dungeon will really, really "encourage" you to already have some Infusion right from the start?

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I dont know what type of GW2 player you are but im not doing CoF runs on my Ele to get a exotic dungeon set. im getting that set so i can look cool. I dont care what stats are on those items ill just transmute them later when i find what i want. When this new gear comes out do you know what the first thought thats gonna cross my mind? How do i get to the FoTM dungeon so i can go complete it; Not, Where is the FoTM dungeon i need to start running it so i can get the BiS gear it offers.

    For a person who plays GW2 you shouldnt care about BiS gear. Its not important. The content itself is important to me. I am still allowed access to that content at an easy skill level and am able to complete it with my crappy greens and exotic CoF gear that isnt even homogenized with my traits yet. All i care about is the content. All you all care about is BiS gear and its sad. Until BiS gear is required to to do content you guys argument doesnt have legs. When and if Anet decides to block content with BiS gear i will be joining you guys. Until then im going to enjoy every single piece of content they offer and not worry about how bad my gear is because i can still complete it.
    Couple of things here. You don't WvW, I do. I want the best equipment available to me so that I am not going out to the borderlands at reduced effectiveness. It does make a difference and you can feel the difference between wearing all rares vs. all exotics hence most serious WvW players opt for all exotics. It's a no-brainer. The thing about exotics is that they are pretty easy to obtain from several different sources. My character I'm playing now is currently wearing exotic items obtained from crafting, dungeons, karma vendors and one of the Khilbron loot drop pieces. In other words, I didn't have to do any specific content to obtain this stuff. There were plenty of options. That is about to change if you want the best stuff.

    Secondly, you say you want to see the content and that's great. I haven't even done all the dungeons yet nor do I care if I ever do them. People are different, alert the media!

    I'd like to point out a snippet from an article I just found with a quote from an A-net developer:

    “Our desire is to create a game that is more inclusive for hardcore and casual players alike, but we don’t want to overlook the basic need for players to feel like they are progressing and growing even after hitting max level,” ArenaNet Game Designer Linsey Murdock wrote. “Adding item progression is a delicate process normally undertaken in an expansion, but we feel it’s important to strive to satisfy the basic needs of our players sooner rather than later.”
    They are making a huge mistake here IMO. We have all heard the old saying that when you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one and that is exactly what they are doing. They are trying to add item progression to appeal to WoW style MMO players but I would almost guarantee it won't be enough to sate them and get them to drop whatever real progression game they play to come spend money in the GW2 gem shop (let's not kid ourselves, this is the real impetus behind this move.) What it will do is alienate people that came to this game to get away from item progression games. WvW on my tier 1 server is already gotten to a point where we seldom have a queue for any of our borderlands. There are tons of players on Blackgate that only do WvW and this will drive even more players away because they are not interested in doing dungeons for gear progression.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    And on that note, what do you think the chances are that the next dungeon will really, really "encourage" you to already have some Infusion right from the start?
    From the way i read the blog and posts on news sites is that "new end game content" releated to the Ascended items and infusions will only be fore the FotM dungeon. They dont have to release new dungeons because the FotM dungeon can just be expanded. So you know how WoW has to add in new raids every tier to expand on content. Anet stated that they will expand on the current FotM dungeon in later updates. So since 9 dungeons are already in the rotation they can just add 3 more at a time. So instead of you needing Ascended gear and infusions to do these new parts, you can actually just do them on the lowest difficulty like you had been doing with the others. This way no content is barred from the player. The only thing gated is the difficulty which will require more armors and more infusions to be released in future patches for players that want to keep advancing in difficulty, notice how i didnt say advancing in the dungeon. So no matter how many more dungeons they add to the rotation players of all types will be able to participate no matter what gear they own.

    Anet is asking you the player to make a decision. Do you want to get on the treadmill? or would you rather only run a mile?
    Me im choosing to run a mile, maybe when summer roles around and a graduate ill hop on the treadmill for a bit. But tbh i dont see why ppl would even want to run the same dungeon over and over again just to gain the ability to keep running it over and over again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •