Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

My 8 day hell * no internet or phone service * and wait to see who cause my misery

Please note this is raw emotion because i am not over what happen so Admin and Mods please take note and just let me express what happen and i am not bashing the insane okay................thk

On 11/5
    I pay my internet and phone service because i forgot to make payment and after i made payment i wait until they restore my service and is never happen,So i call on my cellphone and there a pre-recorded message that i have to wait 10 to 15 min in order to speak to a live reps so i hang up and i call 3 time same message,Next day on 11/6 same message call 3 time and i gave up and so i did this call really early in the morning on 11/7 and successes but is backfire i was given a number to call for my account and left a message an they call back,And i explain what happen they promises me they will restore my service on dispatch come in at 9am and that they will call me back and is came and when and i call call 3 more time and no call back and that lead me to begging of my nightmare from 11/7 to 11/9, They have the same 10 to 15 min and when i gave up and head down to the payment center they acknowledge that i did pay for it but didn't know what wrong and one of them have a bad attitude problem and i was nice the whole time but i was left with an appointment for today 11/12

So by pass sat and sun

The tech came and when to work and i explain what transpired between 11/5 to 11/9 and when he came back he told us shocking is unbelievable, But someone was * illegal try to taps into our network line * to my neighbor upstairs and that this person well he insane and both me and my mom problem with him, Because he bring bum and they cause havoc we even call the police 9 times last month they finally got rid of them when the police came and his caseworker as well but the final jabs with that they stole from me and my mom and we felt we were violated, And now this and we call the both his case worker and property manager we told what happen we even mention that my internet provider have it own security/police that investigated this, Is a state and federal offense and is a serious matter and i consider to call my local PD as well maybe tomorrow
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-11-13 at 04:41 AM.

and that's the story of batman

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey

This is serious how would you fell * if some ass###e tap in to your network * and hijack it and you got WTF and go nuts

How would you fell ?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh?.........Wha?

I did get it back but now is under investigation and there security will call me and see where is go from there because they told is a * serious matter *

Quote Originally Posted by Jermain View Post
    I would fell very angry. I would fell like a tree who was hit by a bulldozer without an operator. A ghostdozer, if you will. I would fell, but I wouldn't make a sound, because ghosts dont have ears
    This made me chuckle harder than it should've.

I did get it back but now is under investigation and there security will call me and see where is go from there because they told is a * serious matter *
    Well at least you've got the internet back now.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would fell very angry. I would fell like a tree who was hit by a bulldozer without an operator. A ghostdozer, if you will. I would fell, but I wouldn't make a sound, because ghosts dont have ears
    lmao yeah....
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

this about sums up the thread

*Presses 'like' repeatedly while laughing like a maniac.'

This absolutely made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Huh?.........Wha?
    He's poking fun of your English which, assuming WNY means Western New York and you've lived in an English speaking country for a large part of your life, should be better than what we're seeing. Regardless I think I got what you were trying to say and I'll just say this "hell" of yours was mostly your fault, you forget to pay a bill and you lose access to that service pretty common sense. Your neighbor tapping into your line for god knows what(possibly free internet/cable) sucks but not much you could do about that outside reporting them to the authorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um....what?

Could I get this translated please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Upstairs tenant will back trace you now
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Hey! I got a new sig today!
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

and that's the story of batman
    ahahahaha. rolling, +1 internets sir

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    He's poking fun of your English which, assuming WNY means Western New York and you've lived in an English speaking country for a large part of your life, should be better than what we're seeing. Regardless I think I got what you were trying to say and I'll just say this "hell" of yours was mostly your fault, you forget to pay a bill and you lose access to that service pretty common sense. Your neighbor tapping into your line for god knows what(possibly free internet/cable) sucks but not much you could do about that outside reporting them to the authorities.
    This. You probably would have also gotten ahold of someone sooner if you had just waited the 10-15 minutes instead of spending the next two days calling them repeatedly until you got a rep.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    This. You probably would have also gotten ahold of someone sooner if you had just waited the 10-15 minutes instead of spending the next two days calling them repeatedly until you got a rep.
    I was on a cellphone and there stupid phone keep disconnect my called and i got frustrated

Also ppl don't bad mouth me because i didn't want this drama and you would be piss the f### off if someone ass#### come to your communication box and hijack it so they can something free and make you go ahahljsjldfjlksjfd !

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    i am going to call my local sheriff to comeout tomorrow

What the hell is going on here.

popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    The internet isn't really the place to vent your frustration.

Correction!

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay going to close this here. The thread it's self isn't so much the problem but every reply so far has been spam or making fun of the OP, so this thread really isn't going anywhere.