PvP Resto Stat Priority

I'm playing 2s with a destro lock atm and I'm crit>haste>mastery, but my crit is still sitting at 11.83% in full s12. Is it worth it? I know crit gives alot back but reforging for it seems pitiful.

This player is considered one of the best resto shamans. It looks like what he did was reforge everything, that doesn't already have spirit on it, to spirit. 2 items were mastery to spirit, one item haste to spirit, and one item crit to spirit. 3 out of the 4 items he reforged had crit on it and he left it there. Red gems are intellect/resilience, Blue gems are either pure spirit or spirit/resilience, and yellow gems are pure resilience. Mostly mastery enchants.

So looks like after spirit, it goes mastery>crit>haste.

This guy does it differently http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ACc/advanced but the difference between his crit and Kollektiv's is 1.4%. That seems like a lot of reforging to do for a measly 1.4%.
    Last edited by shell; 2012-11-14 at 05:19 AM.
    These words in my mouth... where did they come from? I don't think I'm the one that put them there...

Yer I knew spirit was number 1, just didn't bother stating it. So mastery>crit>haste I'll try it out

For 2's you don't need that much spirit. I'm capping every week in full ele pvp gear and never go below 90% (have very few spirit even hit pieces).
    Kollektiv etc are indeed top shaman, but they are geared for 3's and they meet very good opponents that really do a lot of damage.
    For rbg/bg, also go spirit.

for 2's, against double dps the game will be over before you have the chance to go oom. Against healer+dps, damage is just too low to go oom if you can play. People die because of cc chains/burst and not because the healer is oom...