[Music] Singers that got better over the years.

Name some singers that in your opinion sucked when they came out, and over the years you learned to either not hate them, or maybe actually like them.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2012-11-13 at 08:27 AM.
    Send me a PM and suggest a forum avatar based on my title, Immortal.

David Gilmour of Pink Floyd. He never sucked, imo, but as the years grew he just got better... He's in his 60's now, and he still sounds how he did in his 20's, if not better.

Simone Simmons, of Epica. You can find a dramatic increase in the quality of her voice from her first albums to her latest, especially in clarity.
    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

Well, Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden sure got a lot better with time. He was so lackluster in his early years and didn't have a proper breathing technique, he also had troubles reaching high notes. He is A LOT better today.

Justin Bieber used to be terrible, now he is just a stereo typically bad.