Deleted

The 6652 haste rating Wildgrowth breakpoint.

So how important is this breakingpoint?
    If you can achieve the 9th WG breaking point while replacing your +80 Int and +160 Haste with 320 Haste rating gems and also reforging all of your secondary stats to Haste is it worth going for the breakpoint?

How much % in increased healing are we going to see?
    And is it even smart to reforge all of your Mastery for it as a raid healer?

Greathoof

Deleted
    At this point, the amount of haste needed vs the total statpool we have on our gear means you're losing a lot of other stats to reach WGs 9th tick.

Is it worth it? Possibly. But it feels to me that we'd lose more than we gain.

I don't think losing 3500 mastery (or even worse, some int) is worth it. But personally I use SotF most of the time, so that breakpoint isn't for me anyway.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 9th wild growth tick is only going to be worth it when you will still have a significant amount of mastery on your gear while achieving it. This is not possible in the current ilvl of gear with spirit being the strongest until you have the mana to sustain the fights. That breakpoint is worth 12.5% increase to wild growth and the ground effect portion of swiftmend, but is pretty much guaranteed to cost you the difference in mastery which will do more as it is applied to all of your healing.

Deleted
    At the moment you cant WG on cooldown on most fights (at least I need to care about my manapool) - so its bad idea, for sure.

The only way 6652 can be worth it is if you can achieve it without sacrificing int or mastery. Even then you would need to be gearing specifically for haste, getting pieces that have only haste on them in multiple slots. These slots would be better off having all mastery.

The best way to go about having superior healing power is to maintain 3043 and dump everything into mastery. If there comes a time where even reforging leaves you significantly over the haste cap and you have geared properly (not every slot as haste) then it is worth considering going for 6652.

Deleted
    i'm at 6652 haste atm, reforged shit and got a few haste gems, it's not hard to do, i don't feel like i lose anything from doing it at all. maybe i just don't care too much right now

Deleted
    I'm using it and me and my guild doesn't have any healing problems. Saves you a reforging trip for Gara'jal HC as well.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers.
    Last edited by mmoc2ca68ff3d4; 2012-11-30 at 09:16 PM.