Trinket confusion!

Hello all!

I'm here to ask your opinion on which trinkets I should choose, at the moment I have got Light of the Cosmos (LFR), Mithril Stopwatch and Flashfrozen Resine Globule.
    Which combo do you think it's best?
    Also, considering that I dont see my guild going for HC's for quite a bit, with the incoming proc nerfs of the Darkmoon trinket (see front page), is it still gonna be worth crafting, or will Normal trinkets be better?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickwick/simple

Thanks!

Deleted
    Relic of Yu'lon > all

it is very cheap at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Its still awesome. Atm i roll with relic and the shado-pan trinket. Making sure not to pop the shado-pan trinket during ascandance spam.

Deleted
    I recommend you see it for yourself with SimCraft (http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/)

Deleted
    - relic is fantastic and will continue to be even after the slight nerf - normal trinkets will not be better even after nerf
    - mithril stopwatch is misleading because of higher ilvl and epic color, but is the worst trinket of the ones you listed
    - run with cosmos and globule until you get relic
    - i believe you should run with relic and lfr cosmos then, but i am not 100% sure, check sticky/simcraft

Thank you Hyos, extremely constructive reply

FYI, Relics are not being nerfed.

The stats shown in front page are the ilvl 463 version from Challenge Modes.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post19090967

Madruga, I think that link is broken, when I click on it I get "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Deleted
    just check the front page of mmo-champion

Update: Darkmoon trinket stats are not changing after all!

15+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, tonight I looted http://www.wowhead.com/item=86133#comments (Light of the Cosmos) N. I replace with Flashfrozen trinket (on use intell one).

I've now got Relic of Yulon and Light of the Cosmos, but Light of the Cosmos doesn't seem to proc much, on top of which it doesn't proc with my initial nuke! I know it sims better, but is it really as good? My burst has done down alot!

Do Relic and Light of Cosmos share any cooldowns at all?

Alright alright, Darkmoon trinket is not changing...good news! So should I roll with Darkmoon and LFR Light of the Cosmos or Darkmoon and Flashfrozen Resine Globule, for now?

Deleted
    short: LFR Cosmos

In the end you want a version of Essence Of Terror to complement Relic. Essence LFR is better than Cosmos normal. So you can probably skip spending DKP on Cosmos N and wait for a version of Essence to drop for you. There is also Jade Magistrate Figurine that drops from trash in HoF and MV, has exact same stats as Shado-Pan Revered trinket. Those would be upgrades over Cosmos LFR, but not as good as Essence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkoeu View Post
    Light of the Cosmos doesn't seem to proc much
    iirc LotC has a 45s internal CD and a 15% proc chance (from flame shock)

I had the same question two weeks ago and simmed it out for myself. I went with Light-LFR and DMF. You will almost always have one or the other up for ascendance and sometimes...some very sexy times, you will have both up...with a skull banner...and a bloodlust.
    Your milage may vary.
    Importing this character into the default simcraft settings:
    Light + FRG on CD
    69530 dps

Light + FRG w/ Ascendance
    69695 dps

Relic + FRG on CD

Relic + FRG w/ Ascendance

Relic + Light

If i can direct you to http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthre...ll=1#post82778

But to answer the question directly of the three trinkets you said the best two are light and stopwatch, based on their procs.

Depending on your level 90 talent choice depends on the worth of the procs.
    Sental of Darkspear EU PC: i5 4460, Gigabyte z97p-d3, xfx/sappire r9 270 xfire, 1TB WD blue, Corsiar 540 Air, Corsair RM850, Corsair K30, Razer Naga 2014, 2 1080p monitors at 1440p(AMD VSR)

Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    I had the same question two weeks ago and simmed it out for myself. I went with Light-LFR and DMF. You will almost always have one or the other up for ascendance and sometimes...some very sexy times, you will have both up...with a skull banner...and a bloodlust.
    Your milage may vary.
    Thank you, I am too lazy to sim it myself xP