Thread: Gara'jal trick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Sure depending on when you hero but that's subjective per guild.
    I guess his guild pops hero 25 seconds into the fight, right after everyones trinkets, prepots and cooldowns fade.

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Well I was trying not to put it like that but I'm glad someone else did
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  3. #23
    The areguement really depends on whether you are 10 or 25

    From what I've seen 25s lust at the end and 10s lust at the start - I am a 10man guild and we lust at the start.

    Even if you lust at the start the first totem doesn't spawn til BL is or is pretty much over. And even we delay killing the first one a bit so that when the voodoo dolls go out we are still downstairs and are not affected by them - also allows us to dot the tank adds before leaving
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

    We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I guess his guild pops hero 25 seconds into the fight, right after everyones trinkets, prepots and cooldowns fade.
    I know right? Fucking hate that shit, pardon my french. It's like catering to the god damn fire mages and fucking pretty much everyone else.

  5. #25
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    The areguement really depends on whether you are 10 or 25

    From what I've seen 25s lust at the end and 10s lust at the start - I am a 10man guild and we lust at the start.

    Even if you lust at the start the first totem doesn't spawn til BL is or is pretty much over. And even we delay killing the first one a bit so that when the voodoo dolls go out we are still downstairs and are not affected by them - also allows us to dot the tank adds before leaving
    We hero at the start for 25 man but we only send 1 healer down on the first totem so ya same thing. You generally get more DPS out of hero at the start due to all trinkets/pots/etc being up I suppose the end hero is dedicated to classes that get more out of the execute phase which use to be mainly warriors but now everyone has some type of solid execute. Well almost everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Croack View Post
    What i do is wait for the first totem , get in , get out pop guardian wait for the 10 sescs than pop HA and AW + synapse and ES. From what i saw i endup after the cds with about 20k over 2nd dps and like 3-4 mils dmg over.
    Just to be clear, you are talking about popping no cds at the start when bloodlust is up and saving them for after coming out from first totem?

  7. #27
    Come on ppl, it's called Bloodlust not Heroism!

    Rendella Retribution Paladin for Dawn of the Dead Zul'jin-US

  8. #28
    We hero/lust at start , I blow all cds then. Then as we approach his 20% I use lay on hands on myself on the last totem I'm going in ( read: due to debuffs for 10man your last totem may be 2nd to last totem ), and then make a judgement call based on his hp whether to blow AW or wait for guardian.

    However, if you're actually struggling with enrage ... Better tell your healers to all dps during that lust/hero at start ( ~first 30 seconds ) for some extra ~6-7M hp.
    Last edited by Floross; 2012-11-16 at 05:28 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Floross/simple

    "...and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

  9. #29
    Wouldn't Lust have finished by the time a totem comes if your Lusting off the bat? ....

  10. #30
    High Overlord Babytaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I guess his guild pops hero 25 seconds into the fight, right after everyones trinkets, prepots and cooldowns fade.
    No... It's popped right at the beginning. The first totem doesn't spawn until Heroism is practically over. HERP DERP.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    You want to do this more towards the end and end up with your Guardian up when you come out. You don't want to do it at the beginning.
    I don't know what is the case for most guilds but our kill times are getting closer to 5 min and that last totem is long gone when GoAK is ready again. I'd say time it with the 2nd AW or 3rd HA since there's always the risk of getting voodoo doll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •