Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You can feint the damage too when CloS is off, personally I've been able to blow rocket boots, sprint and ShS to get there several minutes before healers and still not die, no need to use a health pot either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    For both parts, elusive feints while running. It's a HUGE amount of damage to avoid at almost no cost. I wouldn't recommend BoS because you only need it once. Around 12%, hop in the slipstream, a movement CD if you have it, and run to the other end while dots/tanks finish off the last 2% and you'll be pre-prepped to push from 10% to 0. On a sidenote, outpacing your healers doesn't help, since you DO still take damage after you're safely behind the boss.
    Can't stress the importance of feint. Even unglyphed it provides a half reduction from all aoe Dmg whether magic or physical. Since you're not going to be on the boss for at least 8-10 secs while running to the other end why not spend some of that capped energy on feint? I'm not even using recup or cos, chain feint while you run.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    And I use sprint. I don’t get hit by the whirlwinds and I am one of the first to reach (almost) the other side.
    I think this is your problem. Healers are running too, and they should be using instant casts on people who are in range. You, however, are not in range. You need to not outrun your healers.

Deleted
    How can you use a health potion if you already popped agi pot during bloodlust? If you haven't - there's your problem. If phase 1 takes longer the damage taken in phase 2 is higher.

Also, feint and dont recuperate rather save those point to get a nice Rupture and S&D up once you get to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtracks View Post
    How can you use a health potion if you already popped agi pot during bloodlust? If you haven't - there's your problem. If phase 1 takes longer the damage taken in phase 2 is higher.

Also, feint and dont recuperate rather save those point to get a nice Rupture and S&D up once you get to him.
    You cannot pot for the first minute if you used a prepot. Part of the prepot coincides with the heroism though.
    As for using a health pot: the first few tries we wiped horribly on the phase swap, and I didn't use a second agi pot after that to see if it would bring me further.
    It did, but not far enough
    I'd rather use a health pot instead of a agi pot, if that keeps me alive. I found out I do more dps when alive.

That being said: we got him down last night, and yes, feint+elusiveness really did the trick for me, together with shadowstepping the last part to avoid spawning tornadoes. Just progressing steadily while spamming the feint button was enough.