View Poll Results: What would you pay to have this item on your character?

Voters
400. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up to 10,000g no more

43 10.75%
  • Between 10,000g -50,000g no more

43 10.75%
  • More than 50,000g and maybe even A LOT more.

314 78.50%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Corrupted Ashbringer on the Blackmarket AH?

What would you pay to get this item for your own character?

5k?

20k?

200k?

Keep in mind this item is NO LONGER attainable in game. It was removed once they moved Naxx to Northrend
    Last edited by TheButcher; 2012-05-16 at 09:35 PM.

Mechagnome
    nothing, it looks like shit :P
    if they had re textured it and spiced it up alot, then i would prolly pay the cap lol

If you can buy it from the Black Market, it is obviously obtainable

Doesn't belong on the Black Market to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    If you can buy it from the Black Market, it is obviously obtainable
    Do i have to explain everything to you? I swear responding to your posts is like trying to feed a baby. Anyway, you get the idea... not attainable in game by conventional means.. IE: not an item drop off a boss or mob..

Nothing. It's a rather mediocre model. I get enough Ashbringer when Art of War procs.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I probably wouldn't buy it, since everything that made it relevant is now gone from the game. Unless you can still do the mini quest with the weapon by going to Scarlet Monastery, Its just another sword model, one that doesn't have quite as good rendering compared to newer stuff too
    And should he be a prophet of It's coming, he shall be cast out by his kin and his peers, for they cannot comprehend and fear the end of the corrupt empire. - Unknown, 3/1/2012
    I am Lothaeryn, Dragonborn of Nirn and Paladin of Azeroth. Hear my voice and tremble... Bask in my radiance and be inspired...
    For I am the Hand of Dawn, and justice shall be done by my shout and by my blade.

Not using BM AH, it's against my principles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Not using BM AH, it's against my principles.
    Not being able to afford an item on the Auction House is hardly a principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    ha ha this. plus I reckon on high pop servers it will go for 500-750k easily.

Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post

5k?

20k?

200k?

Keep in mind this item is NO LONGER attainable in game. It was removed once they moved Naxx to Northrend
    I would pay 1000k or more if it was up, but I hope it never appears...

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    think he means it like, why play the game just to buy everything with little effort.

anyway on topic i would pay about 20k for it coz im a tight guy that hates dropping below 30k gold i know its nothing but meh maybe mop will bring me more fortune.

It should never be on the black market auction house. Considering the quest line and everything you had to go through to obtain the item (not just kill a boss and get lucky), it wouldn't belong there.

Nothing since I know of other 2-hand swords I'd rather use for transmog than Corrupted Ashbringer.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

I would rather buy Ateish, Greatstaff of the Guardian, than Ashbringer... just me personally.

I'll miss Frank...

... He's covered wars, you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Neddi View Post
    It should never be on the black market auction house. Considering the quest line and everything you had to go through to obtain the item (not just kill a boss and get lucky), it wouldn't belong there.
    Excuse me kind sir but you are wrong,corrupted ashbringer was a drop from the 4 horsemen naxx 60 version.You did not have to do anything else to obtain the item.
    The whole "quest" as you name it is just a small bonus if you enter scarlet monastery with it

I highly doubt it would be up on the black market AH, as the only way for an NPC to get it would be to take it from tirion(?) himself?

I wouldn't purchase it if I saw it on the BMAH. Some things are better left in the past. Granted, that is just my opinion. I also want to throw out there, that I don't have anywhere near the in game income to purchase 99% of the stuff on the BMAH... so it's an easy decision for me.

Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post

5k?

20k?

200k?

Considering it's unique (not unique-equipped), and by that extension not moggable, I doubt they'd sell it.

Tier 3 is cool because it's mogg-able. Mounts are cool becuase they're still useable, Companion pets fine.
    Stuff you can buy to turn around and throw into void storage is not worth the effort, let the people who earned it keep it for vanity's sake.

Given that they're also remodelling SM, I doubt that the event that ashbringer showed you there would be re-created in the new instance.

Ashbringer should stay on Tirion's hand and Tirion's hands only.
    Response printed on recycled electrons.