Deleted

[Redridge Mountains Quests]

Hello, my main is horde and Im trying to go for Loremaster.
    Thing Im doing is completing the zones I have left on the alts that I play.
    Anyway, does [Redridge Mountains Quests] have a Horde equivalent or should I skip it on my alliance alt?
    Doesnt look like that zone has a horde equivalent, so does alliance has 1 extra questing zone and 10 more achie points?

Yes, alliance has one questing zone more than horde, don't bother finding an equivalent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Yes, alliance has one questing zone more than horde, don't bother finding an equivalent
    Ok,next question is would those 10 extra points count on my horde main if I complete that zone on my alliance alt? Guessing not

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Northern Barrens, I'm quite sure that Alliance doesn't have that. Alliance have Southern Barrens only. I could be wrong thou.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    Northern Barrens, I'm quite sure that Alliance doesn't have that. Alliance have Southern Barrens only. I could be wrong thou.
    I have Northen Barrens completed on my horde main, and [Redridge Mountains Quests] still shows incomplete so that can't be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Ok,next question is would those 10 extra points count on my horde main if I complete that zone on my alliance alt? Guessing not
    Yes it counts, as my alliance toons have azshara where as my horde have westfall etc

There is no Horde equivalent.

However, to note, that Redridge is NOT required for Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms. It was removed from that achievement when they updated the Horde/Alliance to have an equal number of achievements/quests required, and Alliance ended up at more quests than Horde for EK. (And I assume they didn't want to take Redridge onto Elwynn/Westfall or Duskwood, as the storylines were unrelated.)

If you complete it on Alliance, yes, those 10 points would be given to you on your Horde toons.

Deleted
    Ok thanks, great answer.
    Edit: For anybody interested, the 10 extra points you get as alliance for completing Redridge zone won't count on your horde toon.
    Last edited by mmoccf8ee740f8; 2012-11-14 at 07:30 AM.