Question [Revitalizing Primal Diamond] OR [Ember Primal Diamond] for more output (as disc)?

i'm not sure how that 3% more crit effect will scale with our Divin Aegis and Spirit Shell, has anyone crunched the numbers on those? what's your personal preference?

Go with Revitalizing. Returns an extra 864 mana per Rapture. And yes, the 3% increase critical effect will effect your Divine Aegis on critical heals. If you have absolutely no mana concerns, your debate should be between Revitalizing and Burning (Spirit regen vs Int throughput), maintaining 3% critical effect.

Reviatlizing all the way, spirit = king.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    Go with Revitalizing. Returns an extra 864 mana per Rapture. And yes, the 3% increase critical effect will effect your Divine Aegis on critical heals. If you have absolutely no mana concerns, your debate should be between Revitalizing and Burning (Spirit regen vs Int throughput), maintaining 3% critical effect.
    hah! i feel stupid for not thinking about it like this. i have always used the Ember meta, i guess i don't really need those extra 6k more mana, and the added crit effect would be nice :>
    Last edited by Syri277; 2012-11-13 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Revitalizing, Spirit<3

Deleted
    ^

10chars

The more I play MoP, the more I fall in love with stacking mastery and spirit as a holy priest.

Watching echo of light balance out aoe damage in conjunction with a disc priest is just epic beyond reason.

The way healers are modeled now is how they should have always been, spirit should always be king for healers. I never felt right in past expansions neglecting spirit for intellect, I always felt like I was stacking DPS stats. I didn't feel seperated from other classes.

Deleted
    I don't really go oom anymore since we got two shamans with Mana Tide Totem and I'm using the int meta and int flasks.
    If you're having problems with your reg... go for the spirit one I guess.