Feng the Accursed 25 heroic vid+log (disci priest POV)
Hello, as with my other movie posts, I have seen alot of people asking questions on how to sort cd's or how to proceed with the order of the weapons Feng will use. Hope this movie will help. (Just saying that I am well aware this might not be the best order for your guild, this is just what worked best for us, hope it will work for you aswell or at least give you a better idea on how you should sort your tactic)
We had 2 to 3 healer/offhealer cd ever single aoe in arcane phase and 4 cd's fire phase:
1. Monk big healing cd + enh shaman for the first arcane aoe
2. Shaman spirit link + healing tide + priest divine hymn + personals/healthstones - this was the aoe without the shield
3. Other monk big healing cd + something else if it was needed (called on vent)
4. Pushed the boss into phase before 4th
1. Tranq from druid
2. Sprit link
4. Any offhealer cd if it was needed
Mostly just overhealing without cd's. IMPORTANT: The important thing here is that we pushed the boss in a certain number of shields and exactly before the last shield was casted, that way we BARELY had the shield ready for the first epicenter.
We seemed to have problem stunning the boss even though we did it on normal mode so we decided to outheal a full epicenter and just kill him in 3 epicenters 1st and 3rd being shielded.
Hope this helped, thanks for watching the movie and if anyone has any questions please let me know, I will be glad to answer and help out. (I know this was quite a late kill but he had problem with our 25 man roster last couple of weeks).