and wow goes free 2 play
you might as well add:
1. New character models and animations
2. New moonkin model that wasn't an absolute barf like the ToL model in Cata
3. Minor races playable: like mag'har orcs, dark iron dwarves, high elves, darkfallen, Taunka, Forest trolls etc
4. 4 factions or a change in the faction system: imagine if it went back to Night elves, Alliance, Horde and Forsaken
5. Serious lore progression on old zones in-between expansion: we've all levelled, rather than sit in a tiny section of the game for 2 years, like happened in TBC, WotLK and MoP - why not phase a couple of old zones every patch updating the lore and telling some more of the story - the phase would be at max level - and tells how the races involved in that area are doing, reacting to new developments and what happened after the levelling curve - since we wait so long.
I think i will definitely play again if all 5 were done. Saying that: Many people think wow is extremely dated and old and if you were to start playing again, really you need to look no further than either Guild Wars 2 if you want a period setting with swords and dragons or SWTOR - if you want sci-fi with lasers and battleships - both games are much fresher, lot of neat things going on and are free to play mostly. Should I really forgot about wow? and bury it in the past never to surface again?
Howz MoP going for you guys? Hooked? - i must admit the above are some other interesting changes that if implemented would be very tempting to subscribe to again, but never to worship this game, never to be an idol of mine again.