View Poll Results: The weakest link of your raidguild?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • The DPS

65 43.62%
  • The healers

21 14.09%
  • The tanks

6 4.03%
  • The guild leadership

57 38.26%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

My guild sucks because ...

What is the main reason why your guild doesn't perform as good as other guilds? How come other guilds with the same raidhours as you have much better progress?

Is it your DPSers who are slacking?
    Your healers who stand in fire?
    Your tanks who keep keyboard turning?
    Or maybe it's your leadership? An awful raidleader, retarded officers without a clue, or a guildleader that doesn't know how to or doesn't do the effort to recruit properly?

Come on... spill the beans.

Cause we are a PUG guild and only raid 1-2 days a week.

2 HC down MV (guild is 4 HC down) and 5 boss down HoF norm.

I think if we raid a little more and don't have new people every run would have done a lot better

Because my guild consists of me and...me
    Edit 900th Post:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Because my guild consists of me and...me
    Edit 900th Post:P
    Grats.

Because we can't get members to stick around. No members, no events, no events, no members, etc.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Uhm...well...an option for mine isn't in the poll, because, other guilds don't have the same raid hours as mine.

Mine only raids 6 hours a week because we're all 25+ and have families/jobs/kids/lives taking up most of our time but we progress fairly well given the extremely limited time frame.

If I had to choose something off the poll? I guess the dps.

My group seems to be fairly balanced. Dps, healers and tanks all make mistakes, but at the same time they all have their good points. Sometimes we hit an enrage on a bad try, sometimes we die to low healing, whatever.
    'Lord Sargeras, sweep your molten fist through this world, so that it may be reborn in flames and darkness!'
    'So the light's vaunted justice has finally arrived.'
    'Boldly said. But I remain...unconvinced.'

My Warrior

In before;

The tanks blame the healers...
    The DPS blame the tanks...
    The healers blame the officers...
    ...and the officers frantically try and turn this into a multiple option poll.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

my guild sucks because there's always someone who can't show up on a raid, and there's no replecement.

I just think nobody really cares anymore. You can just join LFR!

need a option for

Drama every single day

doesnt exists

Foreveralone.jpg

Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    In before;

And this post has just won.

On a serious note: I just went to a new guild, and the problem seems to be the dps and stupid mistakes.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...time-with-lore 4th specs from a pure lore standpoint.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post17518830 Read / Add your ideas for new endgame formats/variables.

We tried to go 25 man, but Blizzard killed of 25 man raiding in Cataclysm so we wasted 4 weeks that we could have used on heroic progression.

Slow DPS, but it's been getting better.

Please stop making complaint threads Rochana.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    We tried to go 25 man, but Blizzard killed of 25 man raiding in Cataclysm so we wasted 4 weeks that we could have used on heroic progression.
    Blizzard didn't kill off 25-man raiding. The players themselves did when they decided they would rather do 10-man. You can't blame Blizzard for them giving people the option of doing whichever size they want to do, and then seeing that most people don't want to do bigger raids.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

i went with dps, but the real reason, we're old.

seriously, most of the stable players in my guild are in their 30's, we even have a hunter in his 60's. nobody really cares about hard modes or being server first, we just wanna kill things, get loot and have a laugh whilst doing it, preferably with as little drama as possible, but someone always manages to squeeze some in somewhere.

i could also easily take the blame for being a crappy guild leader, but tbh, i dont wanna recruit monkeys when i have trained monkeys already. if i was aiming for world firsts and server rankings, i'd put the effort in, 4/5 years ago, i did put all that effort in, but sustaining that kind of effort is a lot of work when you have a full time job and real life commitments.
    Last edited by smokii; 2012-11-13 at 03:07 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    In before;

What does this mean ?? Honest question. Never understood... In b4 blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Please stop making complaint threads Rochana.
    Getting away with it due to gratuitous orctits.

My laundry viking isn't nearly as persuasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    What does this mean ?? Honest question. Never understood... In b4 blah blah blah
    "In before:" is short for "I am posting this before anyone else says something I fully or jokingly expect them to, like the following:"
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-11-13 at 03:07 PM.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Well we are a casual/social guild, so I don't complain, but as an ex-raider, watching these guys stand in fire and just do stupid stuff is like bashing my face on a wall.