Deleted

Blizzard All-Stars

I had a search through the Video Game section but couldn't find any other topics using the words 'Blizzard' or 'All-Stars' so I assumed there wasn't currently a thread related to the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong and delete this thread.

"In a tiny, trans-dimensional pocket universe sit two dark and terrible gods. One red. One blue. To amuse themselves, they kidnap great heroes from across time and space! And those heroes come from one company: BLIZZARD! These heroes are forced to fight to the death in an endless battle with no purpose... other than ladder points."

Currently we only have 1 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBMN5stmv7o

and a Wiki Page

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Blizzard_All-Stars

I'm extremely excited about this game, having gotten into MOBA's since the start of LoL Season 2. I'm really interested to see where they go with Skin Designs. I'd love to see big Lore Characters in different Tier Sets from WoW. And what I'm most excited about? Playable Murlocs!

What are your hopes for the game? Are you interested in playing it even with LoL, HoN and DOTA 2 already on the scene?
    Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-11-13 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Meh, I don't think it will ever become as popular as the other big MOBAs (LoL, DotA(2)). So I'll probably play it a bit (if it's even f2p) and drop it again for LoL, like I did with HoN in the beta and DotA 2 not too long ago.

Still, I'm also a bit curious but not excited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Meh, I don't think it will ever become as popular as the other big MOBAs (LoL, DotA(2)). So I'll probably play it a bit (if it's even f2p) and drop it again for LoL, like I did with HoN in the beta and DotA 2 not too long ago.

Still, I'm also a bit curious but not excited.
    It's free to play but sadly since it's Blizzard, they know they can get away with sticking a one time purchase of £30 in there. I can't pass up on the opportunity of being able to play as Lich King, Murlocs, Thrall, and lots of other great Blizzard characters, in a MOBA style game. Here's to hoping they also put the Vikings from Lost Vikings in it!

Unless it's F2P, no.

But it would be cool to see & play all those classic heroes from Blizzard.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Unless it's F2P, no.

But it would be cool to see & play all those classic heroes from Blizzard.
    It'll apparently be available through the Starcraft 2 Starter Edition, so it should be free.