Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Omaha Nebraska..

Topic in the news currently, just in last nights news again...

Unbelievable.. Look closely....

Owner gets thrown to the ground. That jerks the dog back, almost flipped it over..
    Dog supposedly showing it's teeth with a growl... Cop shoots, kills the dog. Really?

I mean. come on!!! What's to expect of that animal?
    It's owner gets attacked. Dog itself gets scared and mishandled by jerking it..
    Yet it only growled, didn't even bark, let alone charging into anyone..

Granted, the guy should have listened to the cops when they asked him to stop, and not proceed into that direction.. But it's still uncalled for..
    And then they wonder why people refer to the ACAB term..
    pigs are smarter than dogs we eat and kill them all the time /endthread
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    No, the shitheads literally saying that the guy deserves to have his kids killed and to be murdered himself because he shot a dog in self defense are saying that human life is worth less than animal life. And sure, the dog deserves the right to defend itself. But the dog doesn't have a gun, so he's gonna lose. It's sad, but to say that the cop should die or kill himself is psychotic.
    Indeed. Who are the people in this thread to question the cop? You weren't there to see the situation. That shit quality video doesn't really prove anything. If I was in his position and there was a dog seeming aggressive while I'm arresting his master, I would've done something too. Naturally tased or something if possible, but I would've shot yes if it had to come down to that.

Dogs are dogs and people are people no matter what those fucked up PETA freaks say.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Where was it written that any life is worth more than another?
    I sure hope anyone espousing this particular idea wouldn't dare swat a mosquito.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Of course it’s terrible. But it seems like every time an animal gets hurt or killed, everyone goes on a rant. Even more than when a person dies.
    This...

Honestly, you can argue whatever you want but this is a dog, not a person, there's no legal system in the world that will or should punish you severely for killing a threatening dog. And if you want to be angry about it direct that anger at the owner, HE is to blame.

I have a lot of respect for police and what they do, especially in stressful situations, it is easy to pass judgement on those who are in that situation when you never have been.

That being said, it was 2 cops, with a dog sitting there growling and showing its teeth. You have a gun, and a partner. Granted if it was a pitbull or large dog, all it takes is a quick lunge and he can be on your chest ripping your throat out, and it's going to be uncomfortable with a dog looking like it's about to attack you while you arrest a guy. To be honest, I don't think he should have shot the dog. Also noting that for those of you comparing a dogs life to a humans, you can't. If you do that, it's only fair to say a human life is no more worth than a chickens, and billions of them die every day. If you say, dogs are more like humans! Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    pigs are smarter than dogs we eat and kill them all the time /endthread
    Wrong. The breed of domestic pig we use as food is not the extremely intelligent kind of pig you're thinking of. Check your facts before making some kind of moronic /endthread comments, please.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow